Availability?

Noellikechristmas

Original Poster
I've been thinking of renting points to stay at a deluxe resort for some of my stay. I contacted the dvc rental store and they told me no resorts are available, but when I look for villas on the Disney site, I can at least see that the GF is available. Is the inventory for DVC owners different?

I'll be down there October 20-25th, but was looking for the last 2 nights.

Lynne M

Renting for that time of year, you really need to start looking before the 11 month window opens. The period from October through the end of the year is the busiest for DVC bookings, and owners book as early as they can.

JTT

I've used David's Vacation Club and they were great BUT you have to book 11 months ahead of time.
I'm trying now to get a mid December Trip together and everything I want (or will settle for) is gone. :(:mad:

Phonedave

Thanks @lostpro9het . Does it change often or do you think I'm SOL?

A studio MAY open at SSR. I have had it happen for me. But as for your chances of getting something at Boardwalk, Beach Club, or anything on the monorail line, there is most likely a wait list a mile long for those. I own at SSR and try to get into other places at the 7 month window for F&W and it rarely happens.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom