Aulani

Ravens808

Original Poster
I got let go by Aulani March 2016 I was there from 2011.I got busted for selling our comp tickets wasn't the only one let go.I just reapplied part time and have a phone interview tomorrow.Do they not know I use to work there before and what are my chances of working there again I wonder if my status is restricted or no hire

ULPO46

I got let go by Aulani March 2016 I was there from 2011.I got busted for selling our comp tickets wasn't the only one let go.I just reapplied part time and have a phone interview tomorrow.Do they not know I use to work there before and what are my chances of working there again I wonder if my status is restricted or no hire
Hello there,

Hope all went well, indeed Disney does keep track of these events as technically we aren't supposed to sell comp tickets or free hotel nights, even if its to family or friends. Its corporate policy and if caught it can lead to being fired. Sorry about that, but hopefully you learned. Perhaps eventually after giving it some time you can reapply its usually known as the blacklisted period. It can last anywhere from 6-12 months and depending on how severe could be a ban from ever working in any of the divisions of TWDC. Hope this helps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom