August 2011 Roll Calls

dixiegirl

So I will say this if there is already an August roll call in progress , I appologize, direct me there! I did search an came up empty!

So I am starting this one! We're all booked , staying at our Home DVC resort SSR!!! Going with my Babe , two girls , Nephew and wife. Our Nephew has'nt been back to Disney since 2006 so there's lots of new stuff for him and his wife to see !
We'll be there the 20th -27th.
I have'nt been to disney in August since 2000 , we've always done September , but with our Oldest in middle school, way to much work for her to play make up!
But thats ok, we're still getting our fix!
Anyone else hop on August Roll call!!

And yes I'll take the Heat and humidity any day over crowds!!

QPrncs

We are going 8/1-8/5!! I haven't been in about 25 years!!! EEEKKK!! I KNOW! What is wrong with me? lol This will be the very first trip ever for my hubby and of course the first trip for our two girls. We are all SO excited! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

We are going 8/1-8/5!! I haven't been in about 25 years!!! EEEKKK!! I KNOW! What is wrong with me? lol This will be the very first trip ever for my hubby and of course the first trip for our two girls. We are all SO excited! :sohappy:

First off...Welcome to the boards!!! I am sure you all will have a WONDERFUL trip!!!

Upvote 0

talonstruck

We are going to be there from 8/14-8/21, We are celebrating our 1 year aniversary on the 14th at Cinderella's royal table. I haven't bee there since 2000 and my wife has never been there. We are staying in POR

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

We are going to be there from 8/14-8/21, We are celebrating our 1 year aniversary on the 14th at Cinderella's royal table. I haven't bee there since 2000 and my wife has never been there. We are staying in POR
Very nice! We will be there the 10-21 celebrating our 6 year anniversary on the 13th!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

TomKing57

We will be there fom July 30 to Aug 7 staying at the BLT. Myself wife three children 18, 15, 11 and my in-laws. Brother in law part of vacation club so we get to go every three yeras. Have a great time.

Upvote 0

dizzney

Arriving August 12th at Boardwalk Villas, leaving the 22nd, going with our family DH, DS20, DD 12, DS 12, and adding during the time frame DS 20's girlfriends, Aunt, Cousins and Cousins children, Party will be up to 12 and for my cousins kids its their first trip :sohappy: Cannot wait!

Upvote 0

Bri1121

July 31- Aug 7th!!

86 DAYS!!!

We are celebrating my daughters 7th bday(BBB and Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner) and our Wedding Anniversary at the California Grill! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

jp19ml13

My girl and I are going to be there August 24th - 30th at All Star Sports. Its been 3 years since we've last been there. I am actually going to be proposing to her there! Can't wait!

Upvote 0

PeoplemoverTTA

My girl and I are going to be there August 24th - 30th at All Star Sports. Its been 3 years since we've last been there. I am actually going to be proposing to her there! Can't wait!

Congratulations in advance - have a great trip!

95 days until August 19. Although we arrive at midnight on the 19th (into the 20th), I'm counting it.

We're spending the nights of the 19th and the 28th at POP, and the 20th - 28th at POFQ :sohappy:

Upvote 0

_Scar

Our family vacation is coming up staring July 31 - August 8. We've already booked BLT from July 31-Aug 5 w/ a Lake View :D can't wait! And hopefully BWV/AKL/VWL during Aug 5-8 which we haven't booked yet.

So excited to see the new Star Tours, eat at some amazing places we've never been to before, and enjoy a vacation where it's not all about the parks! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom