August 2011 Roll Calls

dixiegirl

So I will say this if there is already an August roll call in progress , I appologize, direct me there! I did search an came up empty!

So I am starting this one! We're all booked , staying at our Home DVC resort SSR!!! Going with my Babe , two girls , Nephew and wife. Our Nephew has'nt been back to Disney since 2006 so there's lots of new stuff for him and his wife to see !
We'll be there the 20th -27th.
I have'nt been to disney in August since 2000 , we've always done September , but with our Oldest in middle school, way to much work for her to play make up!
But thats ok, we're still getting our fix!
Anyone else hop on August Roll call!!

And yes I'll take the Heat and humidity any day over crowds!!

dixiegirl

Original Poster
its in the MK Mainstreet bakery if I remember correctly when your first walking in on the right, bunch of crazy good desserts in there.

Ohh and we always make a point of going in there and getting something soooo sinful!! I'll be looking for that , thanks!!!

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

OMG will Friday ever get here????? DD and I will be having a packing party when I get home this afternoon! I only have to cook 2 more dinner and then I wont have to cook for 12 days!!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

bow0303

OMG will Friday ever get here????? DD and I will be having a packing party when I get home this afternoon! I only have to cook 2 more dinner and then I wont have to cook for 12 days!!!! :sohappy:

My wife and I like the not having to cook for a week or so as well. We will be packing a little each night starting tonight so we cant head out out early Friday. Something tells me Wed and Thursday will drag.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

You guys are SO close!!!! I bet you are "too excited" to sleep at this point. Geese we still have 14 days to go and I'm already in vacation mood. My DS is going away with his dad next week so we are packing his clothes tomorrow night b/c by the time he gets home we'll be leaving for Disney!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

oommggitskait

It's almost Friday!!
Technically, I feel like my vacation is starting tomorrow night since we are staying at the airport hotel Thursday night for our early Friday morning flight.
So close!

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

You guys are SO close!!!! I bet you are "too excited" to sleep at this point. Geese we still have 14 days to go and I'm already in vacation mood. My DS is going away with his dad next week so we are packing his clothes tomorrow night b/c by the time he gets home we'll be leaving for Disney!!! :sohappy:

Sounds like you are getting 2 vacations!! :lol: Yours will be here before you know it...which means my will be over. :(

Upvote 0

chrissyw14

Finished my summer classes! 4 days! I told my boyfriend to watch out cause i'm finally in FULL disney mode! as apposed to like 95% during my classes lol

Upvote 0

HuxterFamily

August 19th

We are less than 24 hours away from leaving to go on our first trip to WDW. We have an early rise tomorrow morning for an early flight to Toronto, then on to Orlando and the magic of Disney. Look out Pop Century, here we come.

Upvote 0

jcrosby4

At the Beach Club August 23-28

Wife, 3 kids and I are so excited that we'll be in Disney World in 5 days!!!! We picked the Beach Club specifically because we want to split our days between the parks and Stormalong Bay. All dining in the EPCOT resort area, with a date night at Flying Fish Cafe (kids at Sandcastle Club).

Staying in a Deluxe Room with Club Level Access. Anyone know which rooms are Deluxe Rooms?

Upvote 0

bow0303

We are less than 24 hours away from leaving to go on our first trip to WDW. We have an early rise tomorrow morning for an early flight to Toronto, then on to Orlando and the magic of Disney. Look out Pop Century, here we come.

Very excited for you. Hope you have many more visits. See you at the PoP.

Upvote 0

SeaCastle

In eight days from now, I'll be waking up in two hours to make a 6:30 AM flight to WDW. I should be walking through EPCOT before the clock strikes 11AM. :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom