August 2008 question

fourstamps

Does anyone know if they offer a discount for the beginning of August? We will be there 8/1-8/10 and it is looking like we will miss free dining. Have they ever offered any other type of discount for the time we will be there?

DisneyLeo18

i believe they normally offer special prices for the late summer months. usually rates will be lower and its a lot cheaper. i try to get down there for atleast the weekend in august for my birthday

Upvote 0

Jerm

I can tell you that rates for the two weeks are pretty low. So maybe we don't know something. Has anyone gone in Aug in a while? I am making my frist Aug trip the 5-13 and already expecting LONG LONG LONG waits.

Upvote 0
We are going Aug. 12th, and we booked 2 POP rooms for $65.90 / night , Some of the Moderates were $119, and the AS Fam suite was $184 / night. That was just booking room only, im not sure if there was a better package out ther that no one told me about though.
We went in August before a few years ago, it was sooo hot. But this is the only few week window we have to make it down there this year. And the tax rebate was a huge incentive to go too. Its better a hot and humid and rainy Disney, than no Disney.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom