Attack of the Clones

FutureCEO

Original Poster
It looks awesome. It won't break the 114 million mark set by Spiderman because its opening in way less theaters. Do you think Sat or Sun all shows won't be sold out (Showcase Cinama)? I can't wait. I usually don't get excited for movies but this is Star Wars. Thiis will be compared to the Empire Strikes Back. Thursday!!!!!!!! Good Soundtrack too. I usually don't buy soundtracks either. Will this be the best Star Wars film of the five?

Disney4648

They are losing a lot of money in sales sue to the movie being released on the internet for free, it is the most popular download out there.

Gat my Tickets!!!!! 12:15 Thursday morning!!!! It's gonna rock!!!! Read the novel already....Can't wait to see how they do it all. ANd this will be one of the best but I think Episode III will be the best...I mean the Jedi are killed off, Anakin turns to the dark side, EIII will be the best.

DisneyFreak721

Im trying to get tix for thursday too. Mainly because i want to see what they can do to Star Tours from it. But that's just my general way of thinking.

darthdarrel

I was SOOO bummed when I went to get tickets and the Midnight showing was sold out so I got the very next showing which is for 10:00 A.M.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom