Artist Point

vilegirl

Hi Everyone...

I'm heading down to Disney for a couple days at the end of July ( :sohappy: ) and am going to Artiste Point for dinner one night. This will be my first time dining here. I've heard really good things about it. Is it along the same lines as Jiko and California Grill when it comes to dress code - meaning - most people tend to dress up a little bit (don't see many shorts or jeans)? I just want to know what I'll need to throw in the suitcase! :)

Thanks!
-Linda

Pioneer Hall

Yes...I would say that the dress code is a little more formal. I wouldn't wear my park clothes there. Comparing it to Jiko and California Grill work, it seems to be on that level.

Upvote 0

lukacseven

Artist Point is my favorite place to eat at WDW. The atmosphere is quieter and more formal in comparison to Jiko. Fantastic views, good steaks. I'd agree...wouldn't wear my "park clothes." No need for a jacket and tie, but certainly not a jeans and shorts place.

Upvote 0

imagineer99

vilegirl said:
Hi Everyone...

I'm heading down to Disney for a couple days at the end of July ( :sohappy: ) and am going to Artiste Point for dinner one night. This will be my first time dining here. I've heard really good things about it. Is it along the same lines as Jiko and California Grill when it comes to dress code - meaning - most people tend to dress up a little bit (don't see many shorts or jeans)? I just want to know what I'll need to throw in the suitcase! :)

Thanks!
-Linda

I'll be eating there on July 31st (my birthday). I've only had breakfast there (which was wonderful)!:)

PS (GO FREDERICK KEYS)!!

Upvote 0

KevinPage

The current manager there is a guy named Israel. He was wonderful to us when we requested a special dessert at Citrcos and remembered us when we came back months later. I haven't been to Artist Pointe myself, as I'm not a steak lover, but if you needed anything special, he was a real good guy :)

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Highly Recommend

I think Artist Point is one of the top 5 restaurants in the park. As was said before, it tends to be quiet, a little dressier, and just a relaxing atmosphere. My wife (who leaves all the planning to me) did pipe up to say that that is where she wanted to have the last night of vacation meal. They don't just have steak. The general theme is Pacific Northwest. The have great salmon, some other seafood, poultry and some game (the buffalo is great!)

I also suggest the port sampler after dinner...better than dessert. :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom