Art of Animation Resort

tnpoohbear

Original Poster
The week of April 29th we stayed at the Art of Animation - Lion King Suite~ It was such a beautiful resort! I love the Lion King and the theming is awesome and our suite was lovely! Thank you to all the great cast members there, everyone was so kind and helpful! DD loved the Big Blue Pool!

We did scout out the other buildings, Nemo, and Cars and they are great too but still prefer the Lion King. Also you do not share the bus route with any other resorts, which is always great~

Mot

We visited the resort one evening in Feb. We enjoyed just walking the grounds and seeing all the amenities. We found the evening movies were shown in front of Pride Rock. I'm sure this will be another resort where we will be staying on a future trip.

itsbetsyh

I've stayed at the Little Mermaid rooms and it was a very pretty property, the room was definitely a step up from the normal Value resorts and the Landscapes of Flavor has some really yummy stuff-helllllo mini cheesecakes!! I'd definitely stay there again!

Pooh Lover

We also toured the resort last September and loved it, especially the Cars section. The gift shop and arcade room was huge and the food court was very clean and impressive....great food choices. Loved the ice cream. I would not hesitate to stay there.

PUSH

We plan on touring this when we go in June. Family members of ours have toured AoA, and say it's beautiful. Hope to check out the food court, and maybe eat there.

popcenturylover

We stayed in a LMR last September about a week after the section opened. We had a great stay. The only negatives were that the rooms are far from the main building (especially for that morning cup of Java!) & that we had trouble with the RFID locks on our first night. Other than that it was all good! Food court is excellent & the theming is beautiful! It is now the best value resort on property! (Sorry, POP!:()

disneygirl1

Very excited booked a 1 night stay at AoA in a LM room for the night prior to our week stay at AKV! So VERY excited to stay at this resort even if its just for the night. My DS doesn't know we are staying there... Now I'm scared he's not going to want to leave there! :D

Mr Morrow

I spent a few hours wondering around the AoA Resort on one afternoon on my last trip and it really was magical! I would definitely stay there in the future! :)

moonwishes2013

Very excited booked a 1 night stay at AoA in a LM room for the night prior to our week stay at AKV! So VERY excited to stay at this resort even if its just for the night. My DS doesn't know we are staying there... Now I'm scared he's not going to want to leave there! :D
I have never stayed at AKV, but I have stayed at AOA in a Cars Suite, it was great. I would be afraid of your son not wanting to leave too!!! If he is a big fan of any of these Movies, it will be hard for him to leave. My dd wants to go back (she is 5 ) & I told her that if we stayed somewhere else it would be cheaper & we could go back sooner & she said NO WAY!!!! She wants to stay in the Lion King section the next time she goes,LOL!!!

disneygirl1

I have never stayed at AKV, but I have stayed at AOA in a Cars Suite, it was great. I would be afraid of your son not wanting to leave too!!! If he is a big fan of any of these Movies, it will be hard for him to leave. My dd wants to go back (she is 5 ) & I told her that if we stayed somewhere else it would be cheaper & we could go back sooner & she said NO WAY!!!! She wants to stay in the Lion King section the next time she goes,LOL!!!

We have stayed at AKL before and it is definitely one of my DS favorite resorts, but I just have this feeling he is not going to want to leave!!! He wanted to stay at AoA for the entire 10 days, but I was like no way! Longer trips like this we tend to spend more time at the resort so I wanted sowhere alittle more upscale. Figured crossed I am not pulling him from the resort kicking and screaming! LOL

durangojim

We stayed in a LMR this past march. I thought the resort was very nice, my only issues were:1. LMR are a little far from everything else. Wasn't a big deal for us at all, but I could see it being that way for others. 2. For the price and the fact that there aren't many discounts out there for LMR (we had a 10% AAA discount) I think Pop is just as good and more convenient if you stay in the 50s or 60s. All in all a very nice resort, but we won't be staying there again.

MIKETFROMRI

Stayed at AoA last October, for halloween. Only thing is it IS a trek to main building(food court) and at that time is was really cold in the early morning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom