ART has an app

ForeverAnna

Original Poster
The ART ticket kiosk at DL is out of order. While on their website trying to figure out where else to buy a pass (my hotel doesn't sell them) I discovered they have an app. Purchased a pass on the app and my phone is the ticket. Worked great.

vancee

ART is terrible though. Bus drivers and staff are always moody and rude, I've had some nice bus drivers. Took us 50 minutes to get to the park on Sunday, during the marathon. Our driver didn't warn us or anything, would've took 10 minutes to walk there. We had reservations too. Also, on Monday our bus driver sat at our hotel for 40 minutes, when there was a bus behind us that passed us. We should've just got off but she crammed so many people in. Her excuse is that she needed to let the other bus to be in front of her because it was behind. This is not my only problem with ART, every trip there is a problem with them that really makes us angry. This weekend was the boiling point. Will never ride with them again, will start taking Uber for now on even if it costs more.

TP2000

I rode ART a few times a few years ago when family was staying at the Hilton. I found the system mediocre at best, but serviceable. The ART bus drivers are... bus drivers. Bus drivers are a unique personality by breeding, and I have to say that if that was my chosen profession I would probably take on the same persona after a year or two on the job.

That said, Uber will always get you there faster and more graciously, even if it's a few dollars more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom