Are the Step-sisters still reliable at 1900 Park Fare?

smartmouse

Original Poster
My mom, DD and I are headed to WDW at beginning of June so ADR time is upon us! We've done CRT multiple times and I was looking for something different. I like the idea of dinner at Park Fare to see Cinderella, Lady Tremaine and the Step-sisters, but have read a couple reviews lately that the Step-sisters were not in attendance at dinner.

Has anyone been there lately or can tell me if the Step-sisters are high percentage shot? If not, there would be no reason for us to leave the park to go to 1900 Park Fare.

Thank you in advance!
Cristin

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
They are always there at dinner usually but they could be replaced if something happens. (Not an often occurrence) That's why most character meals stipulate characters are subject to change. But I wouldn't worry you should be fine if you choose to do dinner there. I personally have not ever heard or seen them not being there. ;)

Tom 55

These are from 2009 dinner at 1900.

Attachments

• IMG_1752.JPG
    IMG_1752.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1759.JPG
    IMG_1759.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1757.JPG
    IMG_1757.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 100

MegRuss626

We ate there for Thanksgiving 2015 and loved it so much we ate there this past trip in September. The stepsisters were there both times, and they are HYSTERICAL!! I def recommend eating there!

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
We have done 1900 Park Fare for dinner at least 6 times and the stepsisters have always been there.

On our first visit, our 4 year old daughter was in a Cinderella costume. They played with her and complained about her choice of costume. Which meant that on our next visit, @MeffysMom made her an Anastasia costume - which led to Anastasia taking her on a parade around the restaurant and showing her off to everyone. Of course, Drizella had a fit...so the next visit meant a Drizella costume. The following year we took both costumes and our daughter did a quick change mid-meal and the evening was one never to be forgotten. We now have a large wall photo collage with pictures from all the 1900 Park Fare visits.

EvilQueen-T

I'm glad they're still there. My granddaughter and I dressed up as the step sisters for mnsshp this October and since her spring break starts the day after my 50th birthday we plan to dress up as them again and do my birthday there. You had me worried for a minute!

Tk0021

We did the dinner and my 5 and 3 year old daughters were scared of the steps sisters. They were scared because we talked to the wicked step mother first and she was actually mean. She scared my girls so much ( and surprised me and my wife) that they really were not in the mood to meet the others. The step sisters however were funny and goofy and not scary at all.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
My son's first kisses from ladies that were not family came from the stepsisters. After asking if he was single, one kissed him on the left cheek and then her sister became jealous and yelled she saw him first and planted a kiss on his other cheek. He was around 10. My son was red as a beet but enjoyed it. That brought over Lady Tremaine who scoffed at our anniversary celebration buttons and calmed the girls down. 1900 Park Fare is one of our favorite character interactions and is always a good time. We often go for breakfast but always catch a dinner reservation there.

blreinsel

I had dinner there in June 2015 and the stepsisters did not attend. Stepmother was also not there. I was super bummed. :(

thomas998

We had dinner there on the 27th. They were there and they were amazing. The character interaction was great. We saw Cinderella, Prince Charming, the step mother and both step sisters.
Out of curiosity were the step sisters the best of the bunch when it came to interactions? I know in all the times we've done 1900 the sisters were very much into it while Cinderella and Charming were frankly kind of duds... In fact I would say the step sisters have probably always been heads above all the other characters you meet at the character dining... Just wonder if it was just our luck of if others have come away with the same impression.

I.Love.Mickey

We ate there in October of 2015 and the step-sisters out did Cinderella and Prince Charming hands down. Cinderella and Prince Charming were blah. The step-sisters were hilarious! They interacted with everyone.... especially men! They were looking for their princes. We love eating at 1900 Park Fare so much that on our next trip this year, we decided to do breakfast and dinner.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
In September 2013, Cinderella was a hoot. As were the Tremaine family. I have no recollection of Prince Charming, so I guess he wasn't as much fun as the ladies.

Baldy

The best character interactions that we have ever experienced have been at 1900 Park Fare. We loved the mad hatter at breakfast. He was absolutely hilarious and completely in character. At dinner, both times, we found lady tremaine and the step sisters to be completely on point. Definitely worth it. Cinderella and the prince were just okay, but it's one of the few places where you can actually meet a prince.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom