Are the Fairies meeting people yet?

mickeyfan1973

I was lucky enough on 9/27 to be able to take my kids to see a sneak preview of the new Tinkerbell DVD at the Magic Kingdom. The move was awesome and my daughter was enthralled and my 7 year old son even enjoyed it. They had a meet and greet with the director, writer and producer of the film, moderated by the CMO for Disney and then we were surprised by the debut of the fairies who were available for pictures and meet and greets. They looked so beautiful and my daughter could not believe it! (She's 2). We had seen the Disney on Ice show at the Amway Arena in Orlando a few weeks ago and they told the basic story that is what is explained in the movie about where Tinkerbell came from, but it was nice to see the movie version. After the movie, they showed some pictures of what Pixie Hollow is going to look like. It is going to be in Toontown and they are actually sharing the space with the Princesses (one side for princess, the other for fairies). When you enter Pixie Hollow you will notice that you will start to get smaller until you are the size of a fairy and then you will enter the room where all the fairies will be waiting for you. I'm really excited about it and I can't wait until it opens. I do believe that it is October 24th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom