Are the cranes still up around cinderella's castle?

Fettman87

Original Poster
My wife, son and I are going to be at Disney World march 18 - 22 and was wondering if anyone knew if they are gone now or if not when they will be removed. Thank you for your responses

Tom

Beta Return
Thanks for the info. Guess it's time to work on my photoshop skills lol

It's not terrible, especially when viewed from down Main Street. If the crane is aimed toward main street, it almost disappears. We only even noticed it when it was sideways.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Thanks for the info. Guess it's time to work on my photoshop skills lol

As @Robin Of Loxley demonstrated in another thread, it's really easy to Photoshop out the crane....

ccr2_zps9c7d3865.jpg

bhg469

I was there last week and while the crane was raised during the day it was down at night, no idea if they do that every night or what time it is lowered though.

dstrawn9889

it's up to get tink down, the exploding buildings in harlem have raised the threatcon, and all non-essential flights have been grounded

cheezbat

The MK is a mess right now. Friends of mine who have been just recently said the place is an ugly construction mess. Not a good first impression for some. The castle, the big crane, the hub, no water in the moat, a number of refurbs, and a ride taking forever to build...I'm not interested in visiting until much of this is done.

Scuttle

The MK is a mess right now. Friends of mine who have been just recently said the place is an ugly construction mess. Not a good first impression for some. The castle, the big crane, the hub, no water in the moat, a number of refurbs, and a ride taking forever to build...I'm not interested in visiting until much of this is done.
It wouldn't be like this if TDO didn't let the place fall apart for the last 6 years, but unfortunately they don't know how to spell preventative maintenance. They only know emergency maintenance.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom