Are our FP+ reservations feasible?

Four Adults and a Baby

Original Poster
4 Adults and a Baby headed to MK for one day Dec 21. We(the adults) booked our FP+ reservations in pairs so the reservations overlap and baby can do everything quickly in between naps, lunch, etc.

We are planning a big run 8a-10a through Fantasyland and Adventureland, followed by bottle and nap, and then the reservations.

11:30a-12:30p Buzz FP
11:50a-12:50p Dumbo FP
12:50p-1:50p Belle FP
1:20p-2:20p Peter Pan FP
1:50p-2:50p Meet Cinderella FP
2:20p - 3:20p Meet Ariel FP

I haven't visited since FastPass moved from paper, and I can't remember the points where the FP+ line meets the standby line. How long should we expect to stand in line with FP+?

Somewhere in there we will squeeze in lunch and another bottle. Are we totally crazy??

dreamfinder

So half the adults are going to sit out each attraction? As long as you don't run into any ride breakdowns, you should be able to do all of those. If 2 adults are indeed not doing rides, they can go grab lunch while the other 2 + baby are on the ride. I'd shoot for Cosmic Rays during the Buzz/Dumbo window.

Four Adults and a Baby

Original Poster
Thank you so much for responding. Yes, at least half the adults are sitting out.

I was most worried about interaction between Belle and Peter Pan since the "Enchanted Tales" attraction itself lasts 20 minutes. If we had to wait 20-30 minutes just to get into Belle, it would make the remaining attractions really tight.

The advice/assurance is much appreciated!

dreamfinder

Thank you so much for responding. Yes, at least half the adults are sitting out.

I was most worried about interaction between Belle and Peter Pan since the "Enchanted Tales" attraction itself lasts 20 minutes. If we had to wait 20-30 minutes just to get into Belle, it would make the remaining attractions really tight.

The advice/assurance is much appreciated!

The FP merge point for Belle is right at the cottage, but the wait will obviously depend on the line in front of you, and where in the cycle you walk up. You do have a grace period on each side of the FP+ window, so show up at Belle for 12:45 if you are worried.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom