April 2010 Roll Call!

WDW_Emily

I couldnt wait any longer to make a roll call for April Thread!!!! I'm way to excited!

List Of People Going!
April 3rd-6th, H20Babie at CSR
April 5th-9th, PoohBear119 at AKL-Kidani Village
April 14th-24th, KevGuy at POLY, WONDER, CBR
April 15th-29th, Uk Disney fan at the DOLPHIN
April 17th-25th, CrazyEm at POP
April 16th-24th, brisem at POP
April 16th-24th, mousefan1972 at GRAND FLORIDIAN
April 20-28th, Trotsky at WL
April 23rd-May 3rd, karenatwdw
April 24th-May 4th, Mike&AllisMom at BLT
April 25th-30th, Courtney1188 at POP
April 26th-May6th, accord99cutie at CSR
April 27-May, KC82271 at POP

KevGuy

April 14-24th, Booked and ADR's done. 133 days and counting lol. :)
  • 1 night at CBR Pirate Room
  • 3 Day DCL Cruise on Wonder
  • 6 days at Poly Concierge

Upvote 0

Courtney1188

April 25th to 30th (then 2 days at Universal/IOA)!

Staying at Pop Century while at Disney, and Hard Rock at Universal (yes I know, cheapest...and then most expensive lol, but my boyfriend absolutely loves anything music-related, and I love the shorter lines for staying on Universal property!)

Only reservation we've made so far is Sci-fi, not doing the dining plan.

I'm very excited because every trip I've made before has been with just my family. This one will be just me and my boyfriend and I'm doing all the planning by myself for the first time!

Upvote 0

timeman

I will be coming in April haven't decided on the exact days yet, but know that I will at least be there on my birthday. I will be staying at Pop Century and will be booking it sometime in the next two weeks when I decide on the dates.

Upvote 0

accord99cutie

Premium Member
April 26th-May 6th, CSR
Havent booked yet, waiting for tax return!!! :ROFLOL: All my ADR's are booked though! And I have gotten 3 pin code emails in the past month, so Im pretty sure I will be able to use one of them and get 30% off the resort! This will be my DD's second trip and we are soo excited!

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

Just booked with AP code for AKL I found on this site for end of April. Having shoulder surgery in 2 days and this will give me something to aim for to get through physical therapy and back to The World.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom