Apple Store at Downtown Disney?

PaisleyMF

Lets do a tech recap

Blu Ray already has expiration date, Just like DVD,Just like VHS and so on. There is a newer tech that delivers more that blu ray.

Apple is the evil, so is Micro$oft, Google and any other company.

Apple is overprice, what people see is that infamous Apple tax, that is just paying for the extra software sold with every Mac (iLife) and to have the most easy experience. But it does not work like Windows, true but most of the stuff is basic the same just change short cut from control to command. Control panel to System preferences and so on.

On the other hand, everybody that keeps seen that tourist don't buy computers. Places over South America sell the same stuff up to 3 times the price, and you should see stores like Best Buy or the Apple store at Malls like Florida Mall or Millenia Mall going crazy and buying Laptops and Desktops! So yes i see them buying only closer!

But the This is my humble opinion

Personally, I would LOVE to see this (though I may be biased as a mac owner :).) And I will echo the others that have said it's a lot about exposure. And the foreign tourists who seem to buy anything and everything! Especially now with the dollar being what it is :rolleyes:

I do not believe all these Apple Fan boys.

The fact is HP is a sponsor in Walt Disney World not Apple.

If Steve Jobs says, "I want a store in Downtown Disney"....I don't think Disney is going to tell him no since he is a giant share holder.

I get a ton of people in my store from hours away because they do not have a store in their area.

If I lived in like Arkansas, where there are no Apple Stores, and I had an Apple product...I would definitely want to check out the Apple Store if I was on vacation in Disney.

As for the people saying Apple Customer Service is bad, I pride myself in trying to make every customer walk out of my store happy....sorry you had a bad experience somewhere else.....

PaisleyMF

Now something comes to mind...

Will the Apple Store employes will go into a Disneyfied look or they will keep the look that i love from the other stores?

Just in case: Apple Look, T Shirts, Jeans, Shorts, Sandals and Flip Flops Beards and goatees vs T Shirts, pants / jeans, close toe shoes, clean shaven.

hack2112

Oh.. and like Apple isnt? :lol: :dazzle: :lol:
No. They have great Customer Service. Yesterday I called Apple (Actually, Apple tech support called me) and they tried to troubleshoot my problem (My AC adapter wasn't working). When they couldn't fix it, they sent a replacement right away, through overnight shipping. I called them at 4:30 PM yesterday, and my part came in to me at 8:45 AM today. Not to mention it was all free as part of my protection plan.

And just think, I used to be one of the biggest Microsoft fanboys in the world.

marcriss

Anyone see the iphone commercial that showcases "Up"?

Disney and Apple are a perfect match. In fact I'm surprised (and frustrated) that more of Disney's online content is not available for download for macs. (Although they have made some content available.)

HP and Apple are more than just computers and quite frankly I don't think that Disney would not have an Apple agreement just because HP sponsors a ride. Unless HP wants to pony up more bucks to have an exclusive contract....

devjohnson

Original Poster
No. They have great Customer Service. Yesterday I called Apple (Actually, Apple tech support called me) and they tried to troubleshoot my problem (My AC adapter wasn't working). When they couldn't fix it, they sent a replacement right away, through overnight shipping. I called them at 4:30 PM yesterday, and my part came in to me at 8:45 AM today. Not to mention it was all free as part of my protection plan.

And just think, I used to be one of the biggest Microsoft fanboys in the world.

same! there customer service and retail store service is GREAT and they are really nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom