AP holder tickets for guests

sknydave

Original Poster
Does anyone know if tickets purchased for guests by an annual passholder can only be used that day? There was recently a 50% discount for AP guests and I was wondering if I could buy those for my family and perhaps they would be good for the rest of the year?

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Does anyone know if tickets purchased for guests by an annual passholder can only be used that day? There was recently a 50% discount for AP guests and I was wondering if I could buy those for my family and perhaps they would be good for the rest of the year?
The 50% discount tickets for BTTF closing were good only on the day of purchase.

sknydave

Original Poster
hmm that stinks. They do have this deal every so often, though. When my brother was visiting in December we were able to get him in at 50% off and we all enjoyed the 2 park express passes for only 5 dollars each!

bob0012

They have to be used that day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom