AoA, POR or Music?

Joshrzmeup

Original Poster
This september, we are looking at needing 3 beds for 4 adults and these are the hotels within our price range that can accomodate us.
I've heard good and bad about the beds in all of these.

Can the Murphy Bed in POR Alligator Bayou section accomodate a 5 foot 5 person and allow them to be comfortable enough to sleep? Someone said it measures at 66" long and i'm 65" tall.

The beds at Music suites (the sleeper chair and sofa bed) i've heard are NOT comfy or really suited for an adult to sleep on. Is this true?

I don't know much about the table bed or such at AoA suites, would we as adults be comfy enough to be able to sleep?

Does anyone has any information about any of these? Or know of any other on-site hotel that has 3 beds that is below $250/night?

Thanks so much!! :)

bethymouse

I don't think any of your choices would comfortably sleep 3 adults.:( However, ASM Suites was OK. We had 4 adults and 2 3 year old boys. Mom & Dad had the bedroom. The boys had the sleeper, and we had the other sleeper. It was not comfortable, but we didn't care. We were exhausted after the days @ the parks, and were just happy to be there!:D We also fit 2 scooters in the room!:D We were cramped, but hey! It's Disney World!:D

Nemo14

Just a heads up - you will be charged extra for having more than 2 adults in your room too, so take that into consideration. Have you thought of bringing an air mattress?

moonwishes2013

We stayed in the Cars Suite at AOA, the queen size bed was comfortable & the sleeper was was not bad either. My sister slept on the sofa bed every night, she said it was okay, she had slept on worse. I took a nap on it, I did not think it was that bad, I could sleep all week on it. None of us tried the Murphy Bed.

This september, we are looking at needing 3 beds for 4 adults and these are the hotels within our price range that can accomodate us.

Can the Murphy Bed in POR Alligator Bayou section accomodate a 5 foot 5 person and allow them to be comfortable enough to sleep? Someone said it measures at 66" long and i'm 65" tall.

The beds at Music suites (the sleeper chair and sofa bed) i've heard are NOT comfy or really suited for an adult to sleep on. Is this true?

I don't know much about the table bed or such at AoA suites, would we as adults be comfy enough to be able to sleep?

Does anyone has any information about any of these? Or know of any other on-site hotel that has 3 beds that is below $250/night?

I think the murphy bed is for 10 and under. My daughter just fit on it and she was 9. Try an air mattress or getting two rooms.

Disvillain63

I was 'playing' on the reservation website and used the June Special Rate w/discount...just to see what it said. I could get AKL Standard view for $233/night. Anyway, you may want to wait until tomorrow and play with your hotel choices and see what happens.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It is not likely that the murphy bed at PORS will accommodate even a 5'-5" adult. Not only is it pretty short, but it is very narrow. They also will not guarantee you a room in Alligator Bayou unless you book as a party of 5 with at least 1 child.

The AoA suites will not be a much better option as you will still have to deal with a bed made for a kid. They are also more expensive than 2 rooms at a value. Even 2 rooms at a moderate can come in cheaper depending on the way the promotions are running.

The least expensive would be to bring an air mattress. An Air mattress will be tight at a value, but it will be a better fit at PORS. Baring that, 2 rooms at a value is your next option.

One other option you might want to explore is either AKL or WL in a bunk bed room. Most promotions will run at AKL and you might get lucky to find a bunk bed room there that is close to your price range.

jrab0616

We stayed at AoA in Novemeber in the Nemo suites and it was fine. We had 6 adults. The ones that slept on the sleeper sofa and the table bed are all 5'6" or under and it was fine. We put one on the table bed and two on the sofa bed. One person slept on the floor on the couch cusions. We didn't have any problems with the beds being too short or too uncomfortable. It was fine for us.

luv

Most offsite condos with two bedrooms will have three beds. And usually two bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, dining are nd private patio or balcony. They'll usually run you about the same as a WDW Value hotel.

Bonnet Creek, Vistana and Windsor Hills seem to be popular. Stayed at Vistana...it was very nice. I've also stayed in others...they all seem pretty nice.

With that many people, it would also be nice to have more space. IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom