Anyone used free Superbowl ticket in a while

disneytopdog

Original Poster
I am going to be at US/IOA next week and will be using my free US/IOA Superbowl ticket. Since it is late in the season and the ticket is nearing expiration, are they making you jump through hoops to get into the park? Like if you walk up to the front gate, they tell you you should have redeemed it at the information booth back by the parking lot?

What is the procedure to use it to get in? It is my understanding that there are no "BLACKOUT" dates that the ticket is not good on?

Just getting nervous

TowerOfTerp

I used it this month with no problems at all. Both parks had very low attendance every day I was there. Wait times were 15 minutes or less for just about every attraction except the new roller coaster.

disneytopdog

Original Poster
I used it this month with no problems at all. Both parks had very low attendance every day I was there. Wait times were 15 minutes or less for just about every attraction except the new roller coaster.

Thanks for the words, I dont think my days there will be as lucky crowd size wise as yours. I am going Thanksgiving day(more than likely the least busiest), Friday & Saturday. I did get the SILVER BULLET for Friday & Saturday, EXPRESS PASS. So hopeful that and the single rider lines will get me through the onslaught of humanity that is a Holiday Weekend!

goreesha

I still have my free ticket and plan to use it December 7-12 when I am in Orlando on business. I don't see why they would make it hard for people to use them if they aren't expired. After all, it's bring people, like me, into the park who otherwise wouldn't be there.

MKCP 1985

It was time consuming for me to redeem my coupon back in September, but it got done. I started at the ticket booth, and when the attendant there couldn't figure out how to issue the multi-park, multi-day ticket, they walked me down to group sales (another window, around the corner from the main ticket booths), but everyone was pleasant and after about 20 minutes, it got done.

disneytopdog

Original Poster
It was time consuming for me to redeem my coupon back in September, but it got done. I started at the ticket booth, and when the attendant there couldn't figure out how to issue the multi-park, multi-day ticket, they walked me down to group sales (another window, around the corner from the main ticket booths), but everyone was pleasant and after about 20 minutes, it got done.

So DONT go to a ticket booth...go to group sales?

sknydave

I went to a regular ticket booth and handed the lady our vouchers and photo ID's. 2 minutes later I was in the park

crazydaveh

I forgot my voucher and when I arrived, told the ticket booth person the problem, they just asked for my ID... a few minutes later, we were in the park.

No hassles at all.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I just used mine last week without any issue. Parks were dead. Everything was walk-on and I did both US/IOA in about 6 hours.

davidpw97

I still have mine. I'm going to be down there the 2nd week in December and might use it then but noone else in my family has a ticket and I'd rather not go alone so it will probably go to waste.

MKCP 1985

So DONT go to a ticket booth...go to group sales?

I would say go to the ticket booth. If you have your voucher, it should go smoothly. I had an e-mail confirmation but no voucher. It sounds like dave had the same issue and they handled him with no problem.

Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom