Anyone used Costco to book a trip?

Lsumatt72

We are planning a trip to DLR next Feb. I have read that Costco has some good pricing, but being our first trip out to Cali, I am considering using a travel agent whose expertise is in DLR.

For those with experience, do you think I'd be better off just going through Costco and doing my own research on everything (with all the research I've done I feel like I have already been to DLR lol!) or just using a travel agent. I have a budget and looking to see what may be my best option

GabeP

Keep in mind that with Costco, you are only allowed to book packages (room + tickets). You can't book a room-only reservation. The savings aren't anything to write home about and you may end up saving more by booking room only with WDW and buying tics from a 3rd party auth reseller like Undercover Tourist. I always check Mousesavers to see what the best deals are currently. They do a good job updating their web page fairly often.

Upvote 0

Kadiem

We booked a Disneyland trip through Costco back in May. I decided to do my airfare and rental car separately, but I felt like the hotel and park hopper passes was a pretty good value. The prices were comparable to what I would have done myself, but we got a few little 'extras' from Costco. We received a $40 Disney gift card, luggage tags, early entry one day to Toontown, one character dining meal for our party of three (that was about a $150 win right there), coupon for discounted Disneyland tour (Walk in Walt's Footsteps, which included visiting Walt's apartment!), and lanyards and pins. I'm probably forgetting something else, but I'd book with Costco again.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

We booked a Disneyland trip through Costco back in May. I decided to do my airfare and rental car separately, but I felt like the hotel and park hopper passes was a pretty good value. The prices were comparable to what I would have done myself, but we got a few little 'extras' from Costco. We received a $40 Disney gift card, luggage tags, early entry one day to Toontown, one character dining meal for our party of three (that was about a $150 win right there), coupon for discounted Disneyland tour (Walk in Walt's Footsteps, which included visiting Walt's apartment!), and lanyards and pins. I'm probably forgetting something else, but I'd book with Costco again.
Almost all of those extras come with every Disneyland package, no matter who you book with. I believe only the $40 gift card is different.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom