Anyone take the LONG way in to the MK to not pay for parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

phlydude

Original Poster
Not saying this is right but has anyone taken the LONG way into the MK resort area and then loop around to hit the parking lot without paying?

I don't know the names of the roads but it involves coming in by Port Orleans and then heading to Fort Wilderness but staying straight and coming into the resort area on the other side of the parking collection booths.

phlydude

Original Poster
Or, you could stay on property and park for free.

Jimmy Thick-Just throwing it out there.
And I do...never have done it but I was surprised to see when exploring around in the rental car that it can be done...

But I supposed you could do the same heading the the far right booth and tell them you are having dinner in one of the MK resorts and drive around or just cut left real quick past the booth

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Not saying this is right but has anyone taken the LONG way into the MK resort area and then loop around to hit the parking lot without paying?

I don't know the names of the roads but it involves coming in by Port Orleans and then heading to Fort Wilderness but staying straight and coming into the resort area on the other side of the parking collection booths.
There has been a persistent rumor the the parking plaza was to be moved to just pass the turnaround to not only stop this but make getting to WL and the monorail resorts a bit easier.

Grumpy1973

Everytime we go..we always use rear entrance to the property, but we are doing nothing wrong as we are passholders and park free anyway (well not really "free" I guess, but at least "pre-paid"):)

ddrongowski

I do, but since I am staying on property, I already have a parking pass. Works out well so I do not have to sit in the line of cars waiting to pay.

Rowdy

There's plenty of ways to get out of paying for parking, but why do it? I'm not accusing anyone in here, but come on.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I believe my chauffeur does this on occasion. He uses the money saved to buy multi use resort mugs to help blend in when he pool hops.

captainkidd

I often wondered about that road. I never really paid attention, as I was always on a Disney bus, but I assumed cars weren't allowed down that road. But that obviously makes no sense, since Fort Wilderness is on it.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Love to see CMs check and tow your car.

Check what? Resort guests have a pass on the dash, but Annual Passholders get in for free and have nothing displayed. There's also no requirement to display your parking receipt in the vehicle when you do pay. :shrug:

Pioneer Hall

I think it is best for this thread to be closed before we have a discussion on ethics and morals since that is what these topics become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom