Anyone remember Melvin The Moose Breakfast in Pioneer Hall?

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
STILL my favorite Breakfast all time. Now, this is going back more than few years, but was really a fun time. Held in pioneer Hall Melvin hung out mounted on wall with his friends ( all talked of course) and music was upbeat. The thing I remember about this breakfast ( not a buffet) was the chocolate chip muffins they brought out. Nice and warm..BUT it was the first time I had tasted a chocholate chip muffin and to this day its my favorite muffin.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I definitely attended this back in the day. However, I remember it as the Chip and Dale breakfast, not Melvin the Moose. Thanks for posting!

Goofyque'

We LOVED this breakfast. Chip and Dale were the characters, the show was a lot like the Golden Horseshoe revue, Food was Delicious, Eggs, Bacon, etc, and Chocolate chip muffins the size of a VW! Melvin, Buff and the Elk were on the wall and Joined in like they do in Country Bear Jamboree. Same Building as the Hoop Dee Doo is in. Still have my Kazoo!

vonpluto

1988:

1988-571.jpg

Melvin The Moose Breakfast 1986 - 87
Chip & Dales Country Morning Jamboree featuring Melvin the Moose 1987 - 91

Kazoos!!

1988-581.jpg

Jim B

Wow! I have never seen this before. What years did they do this?
The original show in around 1986 was the Melvin The Moose Breakfast show. Chip and Dale were added and the show was renamed the Chip And Dale Breakfast Jamboree in 1987 or so and ran until around 1990. The "Chocolate Chip & Dale" muffins were real crowd pleasers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom