Anyone need a 10% off an annual pass card?

candyman9585

Hi everyone! We have 8 Walt Disney World Passholder Pass-Along Savings Cards good for 10% of an Annual Pass for Walt Disney World. If anyone is interested please private message us, and we will send your discount card out to you right away to the first 8 people who want one. Please remember each card is good for purchasing annual passes for up to 6 people, but this must be done all at one time. Also, this discount card is good for purchasing an annual pass from May 1, 2009 to July 31, 2009 at Walt Disney World Theme Park Main Entrance ticket windows only. So whoever needs one let us know. :animwink:

candyman9585

Original Poster
Just bumping this to the top. I still have 6 of these discount cards left. If anyone needs them private message me. The first 6 people to do that will get them. :)

Upvote 0

candyman9585

Original Poster
I just wanted to let everyone know I have 2 of these annual pass discount cards remaining. I can send them out right away to the first 2 people who send me a private message. :)

Upvote 0

RN2003AZ

I haven't posted on here in awhile but I also have 1 more coupon up for grabs if you PM me. I'll be able to send it out by Tuesday the 26th. After that I'll be in WDW from the 27th-June 3. Hope I can help somebody out! :wave:

Upvote 0

Arecheri

In order to use the cards, would the person using the discount card have to be with the ap holder? I will be in dw june 13-20 and plan on upgrading 3 mywph passes to ap's and would greatly appreciate the coupon.

Upvote 0

melflip8

Are these able to be used on FL Resident Seasonal Passes or just annuals? I need to upgrade my base ticket before August to a Seasonal or Annual...and didnt know? :shrug: Either way...anyone have any left?

Upvote 0

gardenia

I have four available

I have four of these. If you can't get one from the posters above, please PM me and give your address, I will gladly mail them out.

Upvote 0

candyman9585

Original Poster
Hey everyone! I just wanted to bump this to the top, and let whoever still needs an Annual Pass discount card know that I have 2 available still. I can mail them out to the first 2 people who private message me right away. Each card is good for 10% off the purchase of up to 6 Annual Passes at Walt Disney World, and the purchase must be made at any Walt Disney World park ticket window. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom