Anyone have a pet named after a Disney character?

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
We just got a new puppy at the beginning of the month.
We named her Tinker Belle.
I altered the spelling of her name to reflect 2 Disney characters & to call her "Belle."
I wish I had some pics uploaded to post.
She is a tri-colored beagle mix & she has a white marking that goes up her forehead between her eyes that resembles the outline of Tinkerbell (it's really interesting due to the fact that I picked out her name before my DH even brought her home).

Does anyone else have a pet named after a Disney character?
Pics are welcome!
:wave:

Shere_Khan

Yes this is my little baby named Boo!

She cracks me up!

pictures009.jpg

Keyda

I have a male cat named Milo Thatch....but we call him thatch
and my female cat is Keyda (though I found out later it is spelled Kida)

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
My cat is named Duchess, although she is not deliberately named after the mommy cat in the Aristocats. She is very affectionate and playful, and has two sons who live with her, just like Disney's Duchess. :lol:

Here is her picture:

DuchessonPatrol.jpg

Let’s see....we have:

Minnie Mouse (Shih Tzu)
Mickey Mouse (Shih Tzu/Terrier mix)
Pixie Dust (Jack Russel Terror)
Tinkerbell (Siamese) and
Buzz Lighyear (Siamese)

:D

Cynderella

I have a yellow lab named Koda. They originally named her Dakota but everyone names their dog that so I changed it to Koda. :)

Bccm1973

I have a new puppy named Remy and two cats. A black cat named Stitch and a multiple colored cat named Waffles (Goofy's cat from Goof Troop)

sweetpee_1993

We are getting a new puppy in January, a silver/platinum miniature schnauzer. She is due to be born on Nov.30th (only mother-nature knows exactly when, tho). She should be ready to come home by the end of January at the latest.

Her registered name will be: Riley Belle's ZipADeeDooDah Day. We'll call her Riley. We love National Treasure and Riley is such an oober-smart, fun, witty sidekick. Belle is because I loooove Beauty & the Beast sooooo much. Then what could be more Disney than ZipADeeDooDah Day??? She'll be our littlest princess, the baby of the family by far. I can't wait! It'll be like having a new baby in the house all over again... **sigh**

hardcard

1 Dog named Tigger
1 Cat Named Mortimer
1 Ferret Named Mickey
1 Ferret Named Minnie
1 Ferret Named Belle
1 Ferret Name Prince Charming

so yes, i do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom