Anyone ever fly with Jet Blue?

soin2disney

Original Poster
Hi, has anyone every flown with Jet Blue? We are looking for flights to Orlando from Boston, and I heard Jet Blue has low rates. I don't like small planes, so I was wondering if anyone has any info??? Thanks...:wave:

Number_6

JetBlue does tend to have some of the better fares out of Boston going to Orlando. I'm originally from Boston and most of my flights out from there were on JetBlue in the last few years. The aircraft themselves are Airbus A320s which are single-class(No First Class, Business Class, Coach Class) and seat about 159 passengers. There are television screens in the back of every headrest so that you can watch television inflight. They give out the headsets when you are boarding, so you don't have to worry about disturbing someone next to you or vice-versa. You are served a choice of complimentary snacks and beverage on the flight, and one setting for the television screen lets you keep track of where your flight is at any given time.

Edit: Here's the factsheet you can get from their website: http://www.jetblue.com/learnmore/factsheet.html

Adventure

I flew Jet Blue from Boston to Orlando in February. It was great. The planes did not seem small and they were loaded very fast. When we got to Orlando you could depart from the front or the back which made it even quicker. We're going back in September and taking Jet Blue again.

YQY747

Jetblue offers excellent onboard service and the size of the plane shouldn't be an issue, and they have great seat pitch, try and get in a exit row and you will get extra room.

nicholas

I adore JetBlue to the point that I hate traveling places where they don't fly. They are one of the only companies that have caused me to develop that sort of loyalty.

Here's a tip. For your snack, have the biscotti. DELICIOUS.

Also, each plane has a cute name. I flew on "I Only Have Eyes for Blue" when I came home from Disneyland last year. :p

shoppingnut

I'll be travelling on Jet Blue for my next two trips because they had the best fares, but if I like them enough, I made look to fly them more.

soin2disney

Original Poster
Help...

Hi, I'm looking for flights from Boston to Orlando for April 14th-24 2007...The prices so far are OUTRAGEOUS....$668 for non-stop... ?Does anyone know when JetBlue will start showing flights for April???
And is there any other place I can look? Thanks

Dukeblue1016

I actually just booked JetBlue from Boston to Orlando for August 13-20th... 119 each way per person... so it was 257.10 total for each of us round trip... not too bad...

I've never flown JetBlue before and I'm really excited... my only question is... does anyone know how much the movies are? Are they expensive? Please let me know, thanks!

jaylenofan86

Dukeblue1016 said:
I actually just booked JetBlue from Boston to Orlando for August 13-20th... 119 each way per person... so it was 257.10 total for each of us round trip... not too bad...

I've never flown JetBlue before and I'm really excited... my only question is... does anyone know how much the movies are? Are they expensive? Please let me know, thanks!

There is usually a selection of 2 to 3 movies at $5.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I loooove flying JetBlue. Best onboard service and employees, quick check in, great luggage service, and of course, fantastic prices! I love watching TV too while I am flying. Before you leave you can go to their website and find the TV listings for the time you are on the plane. The planes definetly dont seem small and you get a lot of legroom, especially in exit rows.

[QUOTEAlso, each plane has a cute name. I flew on "I Only Have Eyes for Blue" when I came home from Disneyland last year. :p][/QUOTE]

I didnt know this. Next time I fly I am going to have to ask what the name of the plane is. :lol:

BRER STITCH

JETBLUE ROCKS!!!

JB is a great airline with good, though hardly ever the lowest fares to most places I need to go. I tend to flly with them anyway, depending onm the cost difference, as they have added value in the roomier leather seats, the TV screens at each seat, and the BLUE POTATO CHIPS they serve! :lol:

While JB did expand their fllet with some smaller planes recently, they are generally in commuter markets where volume is not as strong. Most flights to Orlando will be on their large planes beacuse it is a "demand" destination.

New planes and great crew service make them a winner in almost all cases.

The only downfall with them, on many occasions, is the need to fly to NY City first to transfer to your destination flight when flying from the East Coast. This can sometimes not make the timing of the flights convenient enough for me and I will opt for SouthWest as a second choice every time!

GOOD LUCK!

:wave:

Blue0ctane

jetBlue is the second-best airline I've ever flown on, right behind Elal. Space is not an issue. The flight that inspired me to become a flying enthusiast was from Fort Lauderdale to Long Beach on December 31st, 2002. This was on jetBlue. Ever since that fateful flight, airlines like Continental and Southwest have looked *tiny* inside the fuselage.

jaylenofan86

Blue0ctane said:
jetBlue is the second-best airline I've ever flown on, right behind Elal. Space is not an issue. The flight that inspired me to become a flying enthusiast was from Fort Lauderdale to Long Beach on December 31st, 2002. This was on jetBlue. Ever since that fateful flight, airlines like Continental and Southwest have looked *tiny* inside the fuselage.

Continental and Southwest are both fine airlines. Just don't get stuck in coach on Continental, their seats are not as "cushy" as other airlines, but I usually get upgraded. Continental also has "meals at mealtime" for FREE, which is the biggest plus for me. JetBlue is a great airline, but I feel like they are expanding WAY too fast and are going to end up like People Express. Expanding way too fast, blowing all of their assets, then trying to downsize before going out of business (which I hope does not happen). JetBlue and Southwest are the only reasons way I can find cheap fares on the legacy carriers! :p

Blue0ctane

I know, I've flown both. I was just saying that in perspective, they looked small when compared to the likes of jetBlue and Song.

Actually, I don't care for Southwest very much (long story, anyone want to hear it?), but Continental is just fine. My cousin loves the televisions that flip down.

moulds

Ive flown jetblue its a really good airline. Me and my wife are thinking of flying jetblue when we go back to Disney World in may of 2007.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom