Anyone Been On Any Good Tours At Disney?

tigger-wdw

Original Poster
I can still see in my mind the cast member his name was brad and he loved tigger which is my favorite charater mainly because he's energentic and we like to bounce ..lol..anyways we took a tour called behind the scenes of magic kingdom about 4 yrs ago and it was only for 16 -up to 100 ..lol.
reason why they didnt want kids to see the underground city they built under the magic kingdom but also it takes the MAGIC away from the person that young seeing many cast members walking around with costumes.but the tour was awesome 3 hours we saw how the parade was done and were the store the floats we got to see ride 3 rides and see hidden mickeys in the haunted house but took back door ways in it was really cool,space mountain was the best,i was amazed to know what the word MAGIC really means something ?
m-money
a-achieves
g-goals
i-invests
c-customers
wow...i called disney tonight and asked why they always say have a MAGICAL DAY..-THE CAST MEMBER KINDA CHUCKLED said they want you have a magical expirence when you step in to this place!i totally agree disney has the magic keeps everyone happy brings us back every 2 yrs..lol
this tour was about $50 a person well worth the time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom