Anybody know if I can get the UV swimwear in Florida ?

jlsHouston

Original Poster
Would you want to buy swimwear online? For the past 2 years we have bought our daughter swim shirts from llbean.com they have SPF 50 fabric. Also llbean offers free shipping.

yah I did see it online but we are days away from leaving and I am afraid I won't get it in time, I plan on doing a brief search at a few walmarts, academies and maybe sports authority here and if that fails maybe the walmart in Florida will have some...

DizneyPryncess

If you go to a Gymboree Outlet or Gymboree Store, you might have some luck. Maybe moreso in the outlets, with swimwear being off season right now. Their kids swimsuits have UPF 50+ and 99% UVB sun protection. There's an outlet in the Orlando Premium Outlets, and there's a regular Gymboree store in the Orlando Mall and the Mall at Millenia. Good luck! =-)

Edit: Yikes, I just looked at the OP's date - sorry I'm late on this!! I'll leave my post up for future searches.

Zman-ks

Would you want to buy swimwear online? For the past 2 years we have bought our daughter swim shirts from llbean.com they have SPF 50 fabric. Also llbean offers free shipping.
75.gif

Thats where my wife gets hers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom