Any room request suggestions for BLT Delux Studio Theme Park View

woodbm

Original Poster
Hello everyone,

I am really excited, we booked BLT for January 2016 having hit the 7 month window this past weekend. My wife and I are excited to go back for our anniversary and without the kiddos. We celebrated our marriage by having our honeymoon in Disney and have gone back every other year since. We just got back from taking the kids on a short trip to Saratoga Springs so we don't feel as guilty going w/o the kids this time. I've browsed the forums and noted some good room request suggestions such as asking for a room higher than the 4th floor. Are there any other room request suggestions anyone might have?

Vipor51

Honestly, since you have a Theme Park view room any way just ask for "highest floor possible". That's it! Enjoy!

toolsnspools

Strike up a conversation with the CM when you're checking in. See if they can suggest anything, and then have them briefly explain why they think it's the best. You'll be able to tell quickly if they CAN actually be helpful or not. If you're lucky, you'll get a CM that really knows their stuff. If you're good, you'll be able to pick that CM out before you get in line. Either way, they're going to have to pick from the available inventory when you get there, so your choices will be limited.

BTW - If you find a good/great CM, be sure to leave them a raving review with the manager.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom