Any Regrets ?

WDWHMHUNTER

Original Poster
Hey Everyone !
So the more and more I visit the world with my AP each year it gets harder and harder to leave lol Most of my friends live down there now and most of my family does as well. Coming from Long Island, NY where everything is so expensive with taxes and such I've basically had enough of it haha and really started seriously looking to move there more than ever. I'm a teacher and a former police officer so finding a job really shouldn't be that difficult along with my electrician license I have. My question is for anyone that lived in the Northeast and moved down there permanently, any regrets ? I know money wise is definitely different but anything else you miss like the retirement system or just living wise? And yes the heat in July and August I'm totally fine with. Thanks

Simba's Mom

I have a friend who lived on Long Island, dumped it all and moved to Florida, where she got a job at WDW. I asked her this exact same question last year (2-3 years after she moved). Her answer? NO REGRETS!!

steviej

I'm a 2 time WDWCP alumni and I'd give an arm and a leg for my wife to move to FL from NJ. I know I would never have a regret

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom