Any pointers for our first trip to the Beach Club villas?

BCVTalsJam

My wife and I are going to be staying at our new home at the Beach Club Villas. Does anyone have any pointers or anything we should know about the Beach Club/Villas before we go...any help would be appreciated! 25 days to go!!!

bubbles1812

If you don't try the pool or beaches and cream, you will make me very very sad. I'd say take an afternoon and seriously just enjoy the area. The boardwalk/beach area is lovely.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

It's a beautiful resort, you'll have a great time! Make sure you've always got your room key on you. Not just you, but make sure your wife has hers as well. To get into the pool area, they made DH & I each show our room keys. :)

Upvote 0

NeedMoreMickey

Enjoy your trip, that's our favorite resort. If the weather is good it's a nice walking in the evening from HS back to the hotel. It was easy to get a table next door at Captain's Grille without a reservation when we told them where we were staying.

Upvote 0

mattfusf

Let me second the suggestion for Beaches 'n Cream. I highly recommend the "No Way Jose"

Also, if you haven't been there or seen it, there is a nice path that goes behind the Beach Club and brings you out right by the bridge to go to Epcot or over to the Boardwalk - no need to walk back through the lobby of the main building. There is also a path that goes at the water level at the bridge if you don't want to walk up the hill. (very handy for coming home after a long day of walking around Epcot)

Upvote 0

Mukta

I like to get up early in the morning when the air is warm, but all is quiet and go to the Beach. I sit on a swing or sometimes I just stand and look at the Boardwalk over the lake.
If the Marketplace has any resort specific merchandise, buy it. It disappears fast and it'll remind you of your home away from home.
Take a big whiff of that smell in the lobby. That is the first thing I do when I arrive.
Enjoy the boat to DHS. Walking is faster, but the boat CMs are great and it is a nice leisurely ride.
Breakfast at Cape May was much tastier than I expected. The asparagus with hollandaise sauce and the quinoa dish are both fabulous.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom