Any Pin Codes?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Hypothetically...asking for a friend...where do you get pin codes??
Through email or regular mail. There is nothing you can do to increase your chances of receiving one; some folks get them all the time and others (like myself) never do. Though technically, I do receive email pin code offers several times a year...but they are for my brother-in-law. He joined us on a trip several years ago and to keep things simple, we used my email address for him. So even though I receive the offers, they are "non-transferable" and I cannot use them unless he is traveling with me (which will never happen, as Disney for him was "once and done.")

Upvote 0

KC82271

Through email or regular mail. There is nothing you can do to increase your chances of receiving one; some folks get them all the time and others (like myself) never do. Though technically, I do receive email pin code offers several times a year...but they are for my brother-in-law. He joined us on a trip several years ago and to keep things simple, we used my email address for him. So even though I receive the offers, they are "non-transferable" and I cannot use them unless he is traveling with me (which will never happen, as Disney for him was "once and done.")

Had a similar situation, but the recipient of the mail at my address was now deceased. I called up and they would not offer me the rates quoted to my deceased friend, who originally went with us, so I used my mailing address.

Upvote 0

stevehousse

I have a pin code for play stay and dine and also room discounts. The room discounts are for various days up to May 2015...too bad I am going to DL instead this spring!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom