Any news on the Three Caballeros AA's?

the-reason14

A lot of Disney attractions are about finding something that is los another example id Phillha Magic :shrug:

Well atleast that one is a movie in a different park. Both Nemo and Gran Fiesta are in the same park and although they are different ride systems, they're still rides.

the-reason14

Yes, I remember reading this a while go. But to me if they can use the "story" with different types of rides, it isn't that bad. And splash mt. to me was never a story about brer rabbit "missing" but that he left, and because he did, brer fox and brer bear are after him. Nemo and gran fiesta are very similar more so than Dino and muppets or somthing like that.

mitchk

Doesn't anyone like Philarmagic? I think its amazing really, I regret doing it only once, saved it til the last day (my bad).

We always do MP at least twice a trip. It's hands down the best 3D film at WDW. Now I said film, meaning the 3D projection. We all know Muppets is the best 3D show overall :lol: :wave:

Horizons1

It'll be a cold day in hell before these go into the ride. As usual at WDW, an idea is thought up that could be really cool, but when money is required to make this idea work, well...screw the idea.

They do make good dust collectors backstage, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom