Any news on if they are gonna replace the missing seagull outside of Nemo Seas?

ssidiouss@mac.c

Original Poster
Oh so i guess they put him back :sohappy: I was looking at some trip report pictures that had him missing for a few weeks it seems.

Pabgo

Are they still broken? The last couple trips I've made to Epcot, they were standing still looking kind of rusty with the audio track still playing.

Mikester71

There were three yesterday... all of them working and the splash as well.

Loved the website with your trip photos napnet! Especially the ones of all those billboards that bombard you when you are getting closer to the World. :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Lucky

My son loves those seagulls, and spends a lot of time watching them and listening to them. You never know what kids will find entertaining.

The MaD Hatter

My son loves those seagulls, and spends a lot of time watching them and listening to them. You never know what kids will find entertaining.

My DD loves those too. She also gets a kick out of the ones at the Nemo Musical when they say "Bye bye bye". I wonder if they would ever consider making a battery operated plush seagull that says "mine mine mine."

bgraham34

I love those guys,, I get a huge kick out of them. I always have to wait until they speak. If there were less i would be upset.

During my visit in January we saw three seagulls with only one actually really working while the one just moved it's head and the third with its mouth open, then we went back the same week and one of them was replaced with a rock :hammer: it didn't even match the rest of them haha. oh well at least it was fixed though =]

TOTGuy

Yeah, one of their head's fell off so Maint was quick to replace it with the rock while it was being fixed. They go through a lot of elements so they can be a little buggy. My friend from the Seas said maint. carried him offstage like a baby. LOL! Good to hear all is well again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom