Any idea what, if any, discounts are coming in November?

Hello,

We are starting to plan our November vacation and Im just wondering if anyone knows of any discounts that might be coming for that time -- or maybe when they might announce them?

I saw that UK residents can get free dining until mid November, but I guess U.S. residents arent good enough for that :(

Any info would be great!

jcs4evas1298

Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone has heard rumors on what might be coming for deals in November yet? We're holding off booking our trip in hopes that some sort of end of year promos will be announced soon.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
So do you think if I call WDW they will offer the 40% discount in November?
No. The promotion Trotsky was talking about is only available to those currently taking vacations at WDW.

Just wondering if anyone has heard rumors on what might be coming for deals in November yet? We're holding off booking our trip in hopes that some sort of end of year promos will be announced soon.
Official announcement might come around August or September for promotions in November. What they will be is anyones guess but chances are it will be a room discount offer.

Upvote 0

Ariel484

According to this chart from Mousesavers, there's been a room-only discount in the past during November (except during Thanksgiving). However this doesn't guarantee that it will happen again. I hope you get lucky! :wave:

As an aside, I think if a discount does come out you can call and have it applied to a trip you've booked and they'll credit you the difference...so you probably don't need to hold off on booking unless you need a discount to make the trip happen. Can anyone confirm this? :shrug:

Upvote 0

DisneyGirl11

what was the code? We are going in December and we were hoping for free dining, but they won't have that out until probably the end of August. It would be nice for 40% off rooms!!!

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Correct me if I'm wrong- but I thought the mailed pin codes were specific to the person to which they were mailed? I'd love to be wrong on this one b/c we are booked for December and I'd love to knock down the cost of our trip.

Upvote 0

DisneyGirl11

ok, so I got a code!! I just called up the Disney Travel Company to book a reservation and they said there was an offer for me. It was 40% off rooms, but it doesn't seem like it really was 40% off of the quote I got online.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

ok, so I got a code!! I just called up the Disney Travel Company to book a reservation and they said there was an offer for me. It was 40% off rooms, but it doesn't seem like it really was 40% off of the quote I got online.

Hmmm...wonder if the code is only if you book directly through Disney? Sounds like it's a room only discount. Still might be worth asking my agent to see what she knows or can find out. :shrug:

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The 40% will be off of your room only. If your quote included tickets it will throw the number off by a pretty good bit.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
i'm still waiting for discounts for October. I will be there from 10/12/10-10/21/01.... any idea if a discount will be offered? i'm starting to lose hope
The same time we hear about November offers which historically should be in a week or two but I would not expect to hear anything until late June or early July.

Upvote 0

DisneyGirl11

The 40% will be off of your room only. If your quote included tickets it will throw the number off by a pretty good bit.
I was trying to figure it out. The room only is 555 a night. Would it be 40% off each night, or 40% off the whole amount of the room. My quote online was 7003.56 and when I called, the quote was 6753.84. I'm only saving about 250 dollars. I thought it would be more than that. If they extend the dining plan, I might just take that offer. I think it might be cheaper.

Upvote 0

DisneyGirl11

Hmmm...wonder if the code is only if you book directly through Disney? Sounds like it's a room only discount. Still might be worth asking my agent to see what she knows or can find out. :shrug:
Yes, it's a room only discount. When I called they said I had an offer. I was never notified of it though. Maybe because I always book through Disney and they were giving offers to people that book through them?? I'm not sure.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I was trying to figure it out. The room only is 555 a night. Would it be 40% off each night, or 40% off the whole amount of the room. My quote online was 7003.56 and when I called, the quote was 6753.84. I'm only saving about 250 dollars. I thought it would be more than that. If they extend the dining plan, I might just take that offer. I think it might be cheaper.
There are a couple possibilities.....The CM giving you the quote could have made a mistake and entered in the wrong discount code.....All of your travel dates might not be inside the promotions dates. (ie you are traveling from 10/1/10-10/8/2010 and the offer is only good until 10/2/2010)

Upvote 0

DisneyGirl11

There are a couple possibilities.....The CM giving you the quote could have made a mistake and entered in the wrong discount code.....All of your travel dates might not be inside the promotions dates. (ie you are traveling from 10/1/10-10/8/2010 and the offer is only good until 10/2/2010)
Thanks for the info. I will call today and double check. I am pretty sure she said all of the dates are inside the promotion dates, but I will call. I should be saving way more than $250!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom