any coffee pot or kettle in pop century hotel room? water safe to drink?

TestTrack

Are there any coffee pot, or kettle in the pop century hotel rooms? Is water safe to drink?

Water is composed of a safe level of hydrogen and oxygen and there is quite a large percentage of it in the human body. I recommend drinking water, its good for you.

:ROFLOL:

In all seriousness, yes the water at WDW is safe to drink. Some might not think it tastes the best, but tap water is tap water.

I don't know about the coffee pot but looking through pictures I say a very hesitant no.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Are there any coffee pot, or kettle in the pop century hotel rooms? Is water safe to drink?
There are no coffee or tea pot's at any of Disney value resorts with the exception of the suites at music. They have them in all the moderates and above. The water is out of the tap perfectly safe to drink but the taste is less than desirable to some.

gatordoc

-climbs on soapbox-

Safe drinking water from the tap is one of the great advances of modern civilization, not to mention your tax dollars at work. Some people argue that they don't like the taste of the tap water in certain locales, but it is still safe to drink. One of the greatest scams of our time. IMO, is the whole bottled water industry.

-climbs off soapbox-

Have a nice day :wave:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
-climbs on soapbox-

Safe drinking water from the tap is one of the great advances of modern civilization, not to mention your tax dollars at work. Some people argue that they don't like the taste of the tap water in certain locales, but it is still safe to drink. One of the greatest scams of our time. IMO, is the whole bottled water industry.

-climbs off soapbox-

Have a nice day :wave:
A key point to that. When did "they" start telling us to drink 8 glasses of water a day? The same day "they" put it in bottles and charged us $2 a piece for them. I never would have thought it would be possible to pay more for a gallon of water then I pay for a gallon of gas.

Steve-B

A key point to that. When did "they" start telling us to drink 8 glasses of water a day? The same day "they" put it in bottles and charged us $2 a piece for them. I never would have thought it would be possible to pay more for a gallon of water then I pay for a gallon of gas.
Excellent point !

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Contrary to what some people say, the water is safe to drink.

You don't have to fall for the CocaCola Company's marketing ploy.

crassmonkey

2 seperate threads with people fighting about water.... I'm still getting a kick out of it!

I'm thinking about starting a thread:

"Air: good for you, or evil marketing ploy to keep you shopping??!?!"

personally, I plan to bring my own air into the parks. The air they have in WDW is owned by Coca-Cola. :lookaroun

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide!
The Invisible Killer
Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

* is also known as hydroxyl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
* contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
* may cause severe burns.
* contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
* accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
* may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
* has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.

Contamination Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions!
Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

* as an industrial solvent and coolant.
* in nuclear power plants.
* in the production of styrofoam.
* as a fire retardant.
* in many forms of cruel animal research.
* in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
* as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!

The Horror Must Be Stopped!
The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.

It's Not Too Late!
Act NOW to prevent further contamination. Find out more about this dangerous chemical. What you don't know can hurt you and others throughout the world.

http://www.dhmo.org/

gatordoc

Yeah, and that gatorade stuff is a real ripoff too ;-)

Actually (and despite my moniker), to a large extent, it is. Aside from those participating in true endurance sports (over about an hour of intense activity), an electrolyte containing beverage such as Gatorade provides no real advantage over water.

Stay hydrated! :wave:

LudwigVonDrake

Here's a tip I discovered at WDW:

Fill your Ice Bucket with Ice before you go to sleep. When you awaken, you will find fresh, filtered water to drink :) They filter the water for the ice cubes so your water won't have that "Florida taste"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom