Another Long-time User & Lurker

nebula5

Original Poster
...And I finally decided it was time to actually join in and make an appearance, ask questions, share what little I do know. I know I read posts on this forum to help plan our last trip, in December 2009, and possibly even the one before, our honeymoon in 2001, but didn't make any posts myself. We obviously don't get to travel to WDW very often, so I tend to do a lot of research and planning in order to make the most of our time in Orlando.

Hi, everyone!

NYwdwfan

...And I finally decided it was time to actually join in and make an appearance, ask questions, share what little I do know. I know I read posts on this forum to help plan our last trip, in December 2009, and possibly even the one before, our honeymoon in 2001, but didn't make any posts myself. We obviously don't get to travel to WDW very often, so I tend to do a lot of research and planning in order to make the most of our time in Orlando.

Hi, everyone!

Welcome! Glad you decided to join us!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I absolutely LOVE when long-time lurkers join, because I was one myself back in the dark ages of the internet!! ;)

Glad you decided to dive in!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom