News Another Fight at Magic Kingdom

Incomudro

Another big brawl at MK a few days ago, this time over a PhotoPass opportunity in the main entrance. One arrest, one very bloodied guy. Viewer discretion advised for the video in the article.

So the "second family" appears to be entirely to blame.
This is why I have a bit of a problem when I hear calls to throw all groups involved in a fight out.
And I am vehemently against fighting. Especially in the parks.

Incomudro

The stress of a Disneyparks vacation maybe?

Folks pay a lot of money at perhaps the one and only shot at that perfect Disneyparks vacation.

There is a lot stress to achieve that perfect Disneyparks vacation
This was the entrance of the park.
Family one was getting their picture taken - looks like by PhotoPass - and family two got in the shot and had not only no respect for what was going on, but actually decided to get physical about it.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No

Folks pay a lot of money at perhaps the one and only shot at that perfect Disneyparks vacation.

Stress is a normal part of life. I'm stressed at work but you don't see me beating up coworkers or students. I'm stressed at home but you don't see me beating my husband or family. I get stressed when I'm grocery shopping and someone is blocking the aisle or the store isn't stocked sufficient but you don't see me beating up the customer or employees. Get a grip.

Disstevefan1

Stress is a normal part of life. I'm stressed at work but you don't see me beating up coworkers or students. I'm stressed at home but you don't see me beating my husband or family. I get stressed when I'm grocery shopping and someone is blocking the aisle or the store isn't stocked sufficient but you don't see me beating up the customer or employees. Get a grip.
I did not mean to stress you. I was just offering a possible suggestion of a common denominator.

Disstevefan1

This was the entrance of the park.
Family one was getting their picture taken - looks like by PhotoPass - and family two got in the shot and had not only no respect for what was going on, but actually decided to get physical about it.
I am not making an excuse for anyone's behavior I was just bringing up a possible common denominator, that's all.

As for the entrance of the park, who doesn't get excited; adrenaline pumping; the start of the perfect park day, etc.

Personally, I keep my expectations as low as possible so if anything good at all happens, it's a win for me.

Vegas Disney Fan

All I can think about in these situations are the poor kids who have to live with these type of violent people.
Unfortunately there’s a pretty high likelihood they’ll also learn to copy this in their own life. Some will escape this behavior but many will just think this is the “normal” way to solve problems.

Not only are the “adults” stealing their childhood but they’re also training them to be bad adults.

Incomudro

Unfortunately there’s a pretty high likelihood they’ll also learn to copy this in their own life. Some will escape this behavior but many will just think this is the “normal” way to solve problems.

Not only are the “adults” stealing their childhood but they’re also training them to be bad adults.
You're 100% correct unfortunately.

Hcalvert

Another big brawl at MK a few days ago, this time over a PhotoPass opportunity in the main entrance. One arrest, one very bloodied guy. Viewer discretion advised for the video in the article.

Geez. I was telling everyone at work after I returned from my March trip how everyone was well-behaved. Sad that was what stuck out to me during my last trip. I'll be back in about two weeks and hopefully I will not see or experience any of this.

Smiley/OCD

Sorry, not in this example…if you’re gonna have a meltdown, shouldn’t you wait until AFTER you enter the park?? I mean, most people lose it AFTER waiting in a line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom