Annual pass question

Mark_E

Original Poster
Hi folks
Sorry to ask but need some last minute advice.

Can I buy the AP which has blackout dates and use it on my first day of purchase (tomorrow) even though I'd be using it on a blackout date.

I know USH had the rule that blackout dates didn't apply on the day of purchase.

Many thanks!

Also to ask is there such a thing as a 4 day universal Orlando ticket with park to park access? The internet only has one for three. If they do it may be worth my getting the better AP anyway cos of the 15% discount

Thank you!

BrianV

Undercover tourist sells a four day park to park ticket for 224 with tax included.

I'm pretty sure the blackout days are firm. I could be mistaken.

I've heard of people buying regular tickets and using them and then upgrading (before the last use) to a pass. I don't know how this works or if it would work in your situation, but I've read of it being a way to use a pass on a blackout date. Please seek better guidance if you decide on this option.

Mouse_Trap

It's too late for you now, but I think if you were to buy a standard ticket on a blackout day, then late that day upgrade it to an AP, then you would only be charged the difference in price between the tickets.

Unless, they now won't let you upgrade to an AP which wouldn't have be valid on that day...but I don't think this is the case.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom