Animal Kingdom Lodge

Have you Been to Animal Kingdom Lodge?

• Total voters

Future Imagineer

Original Poster
Hey its Ty and we just got back! and we loved the resort but the only problem is that The Mara was very sloppy and the coffee machines were not really working but the kids loved to see the animals out of the balcony and to see giraffes come right up to us. if I chose I would rather stay at the wilderness lodge but I want to try the art of animation if we go again but we wont go for awhile :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Future Imagineer

Original Poster
thank you all for helping me and I learned a lot from you guys and thank you for all the tips and hints!!!!!!! I know I can listen to you guys about Disney! I just wanted to say that we ate at Be our Guest and it was terrible for kids they had Maui Maui. what are they thinking??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mukta

I am having a bit of trouble understanding you, but it sounds like you had a good time.

You are saying that you children did not enjoy Be Our Guest because they were served Mahi-mahi? For your next trip, if food is the priority over theming or atmosphere, you can check out the menus to see if the dishes appeal to your family.

Future Imagineer

Original Poster
I am having a bit of trouble understanding you, but it sounds like you had a good time.

You are saying that you children did not enjoy Be Our Guest because they were served Mahi-mahi? For your next trip, if food is the priority over theming or atmosphere, you can check out the menus to see if the dishes appeal to your family.
i'm sorry I confused you but what I meant was that at Be Our Guest they didn't have anything that kids like chicken nuggets or a burger and I do know that it is a French restaurant but why would they have Maui maui or they had mac and cheese with a marinate sauce!!!! Come on!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom