Animal Kingdom Lodge or contemporary or both??

Himmin

Hi guys

Need your help desperatly!! We are booking our honeymoon and need resort advice we wanted to do 5 nights in the animal kindgom lodge - savana view and then 5 nights in the contempory with a MK view. However we cant do this on one reservation and as we want to take advantage of the Free dining promotion they are running in the uk it means we have to purchase two 14 day tickets even though were only there for 10 nights/11 days!! This obviously makes it quite a bit more expensive.

This means that 10 nights at the contemporary is the same price as 5 in AKL and 5 in the Contempory! Its our honeymoon and so we want it to be amazing but sort of begrudge paying for 2 x 14 day tickets when we dont need them!

What would you do?? 10 nights contemporary or 5 and 5??

Please help!!!

sweetpee_1993

I've stayed at both and both have their pro's & con's. Personally, because of the situation, I'd pick 1 and go with it for the full stay saving the other for the 1 year anniversary celebration. :wave: If deciding which to go with is an issue because you just can't decide, I'd flip a coin and leave it to fate.

Upvote 0

coachwnh

changing resorts

we have stayed in as many as three different resorts in one stay. its great if you dont mind spending the few minutes to pack up and have bell service take your stuff. if you have the chance to stay at multiple resorts and pay the same, i'd say go for it. we've stayed at the contemporary with the park view and its fantastic. we will be at akl this june and i'm looking forward to that too. we are also planning on switching this summer (a week at akl and week at the swan) and we have 2 young kids. the move is very easy and disney does all the moving for you. have fun and best wishes on your marriage!

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Christmas 2008 we did 5 nights AKL and 4 nights GF.

We arrived Christmas Day and checked into our Savanna view room - amazing. The atmosphere of AKL is out of this world and to wake up and see the animals from our first floor patio was truely magnificent.
New Years Eve we moved across to GF and had a lake view - MK can easily be seen from the grounds but to get that view from your room is costly (and probably the same for the Contemporary as well).

I'd recommend staying at AKL which means extra expense for you with two x five night stays and extra park tickets (you only get married once !!!).
Or I'd do the entire stay at AKL (I've never stayed at the Contemporary).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom