Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club or Boardwalk?

dizneydreamer27

Original Poster
We ended up with the Board Walk, We will be there for 8 amazing days. We asked about getting into the Beach Club but they were already full. I have heard great reviews about both so I am excited to go. My in laws who don't own DVC are staying at the Beach Club on their own so I can check it out while we are there. May 6-May 13th. Can't Wait!

CaptainShortty

Have you considered staying at Kidani?? In my opinion the DVC rooms that face the Sunset Savannah the best views of the animals on the DAKL property; even better than ANY Arusha view at Jambo House. Some people don't like Kidani because of the lack of QS and large market but it's by far my favorite over Jambo. Just a suggestion.

I'd also agree with switching halfway through your trip. Why not take the opportunity to experience something totally different from DAKL? I'm a big fan of the Beach Club, especially for the location. Being that close to Epcot (and beaches and cream and jellyrolls and Studios) is just great.

Whatever you do I'm sure you'll have a great trip! Hope you found my suggestions helpful!! =)

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
If you haven't already, book at your home resort for May, so you know you have something. Between now and the beginning of your 7 month window, think about where else you'd like to stay, in the order of preference. Then when you hit the window, give DVC a call and see if you can switch. And if you're "stuck" at VAK, ask for a lower floor.

Unfortunately, at Jambo House, only the top 2 floors are DVC. You would have to stay at Kidani to get a lower floor. We stayed in a fifth floor savannah view and absolutely loved it! From our room, we didn't have any tall trees right in front of us, so our view was not obstructed as some of them are.

nitch

We had this exact dilemma over the summer and plumped for the Beach Club Villas. Interesting to see someone with exactly the same problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom