Andrea

The Mom

Premium Member
Original Poster
The national Weather Service has just announced that a named subtropical depression is sitting off the coast. It may or may not affect WDW, depending upon movement. It's due east of Jacksonville right now, where we currently have grey rain. (a mixture of soot from the numerous forest fires and rain from Andrea) There are also scattered power outages around JAX, although I haven't noticed any wind in my neighborhood. (I'm about 25 miles inland)

palmage

The national Weather Service has just announced that a named subtropical depression is sitting off the coast. It may or may not affect WDW, depending upon movement. It's due east of Jacksonville right now, where we currently have grey rain. (a mixture of soot from the numerous forest fires and rain from Andrea) There are also scattered power outages around JAX, although I haven't noticed any wind in my neighborhood. (I'm about 25 miles inland)
Hope you can ride out the first storm of the year.
Hope this isn't a sign of things to come

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
This storm very well might be a blessing in disguise. Both Georgia and north Florida could use about a foot of rain dumped on them right now.

jesserin

We've got all the nasty wind and rain right now... I love the rain - but when it blocks the sun and get's crazy windy it's miserable...

I'll be glad to pass it along to GA and FL any time now. :lookaroun :D

The Mom

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hope you can ride out the first storm of the year.
Hope this isn't a sign of things to come

I won't be here, as long as my Friday afternoon flight leaves on time. We are quite prepered to weather out any storm...I just got a new roof put on. ;) Plus, I always have supplies on hand; not as many as I would like, but enough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom