Pre-Trip AND ANOTHER ONE!

So I'm officially at the point in my life where I am lying to people about where I'm going because I can't stand explaining myself when I say all excitedly I'm going to Disney and their response is "again?!" or "weren't you just there?" or asking how I have the money to frequently visit.

As a 24 yr old female I will gladly let you all in on my saving secret lol - everyone else I know my age is going to a bar on the weekends, before they go, they go out and buy a new outfit for it. My savings are simple - you go blow $100 on 5 drinks and an uber. I put away $100 a week to go to Disney lol.

ANYWAY!! TO THE DETAILS! - SISTER ONLY WEEKEND - FRIDAY 9/8 TO MONDAY 9/11

She is going from NY and I am going from SC, by September it will be 7 months since we've physically seen each other so this trip means a lot. Her birthday is the following weekend so we are going to celebrate in disney world, see avatar land, and do food and wine!

Let me tell you about these undeniable savings! We are booked at CBR standard room $208 a night. When Hubby and I go on our no park trip in May I will be applying my bounce back offer to the current reservation for 25% off which will turn that $208 a night to $156 a night. When we check in we will get the $75 GC per night which technically drops the price to $81 a night. Split between the 2 of us $40 a freaking night! WE HAD TO DO IT !

More details tonight!

Last edited:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I hope you are able to apply to bounce back offer to your reservation but be prepared it might not happen. Not all resorts and room categories are eligible for the BB (it is not a blanket 25% off everything) and if you change room categories that may require a *new* reservation negating the $75 gift card per night.

I am speaking from experience in that my last two BBs were only valid for the most expensive view room and when the general public discounts came out I ended up canceling the BBs because I saved much more by booking the standard view room at the GP discount.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom