An Update on The Amazing Race / A (Temporary) Sign Off

FigmentPigments

It may be a bit grander in scale this year ;), but I agree I think it was a good fit. School was busy, but not too busy. Here's the last time the Imagineering competition calendar was updated, and I don' think any have been announced since then (removed RM for reference) :

May 2017
- The Great Disney Race by DSquared

June 2017
- The Great Disney Race by DSquared

July 2017
- TBN Competition by Magic Feather and FigmentPigments ? (Was cohosted perhaps if Magic talks it out with Figment he can go it alone or new cohost in the unfortunate case she's not better. Hopefully she will be better by then)

August 2017
- TBN Competition by Magic Feather and FigmentPigments

September 2017
- A Twist in Time 2 by tcool123
- TBN Competition by Magic Feather and FigmentPigments

October 2017

November 2017
- TBN Competition by Disney Dad 3000

December 2017
- TBN Competition by Disney Dad 3000
- Year End Competition

As it stands we have three that have not started mine, @Disney Dad 3000 's comp, @Magic Feather + @FigmentPigments comp, and mine. I believe @DSquared may have started and ended his comp, but I haven't kept up. Perhaps if one were to move to the summer? It would allow for more relaxed paced remainder of the year.

We could also always reboot smaller competitions such as 30 Days by @MonorailRed , or Realistic Imagineering(I think it was an interesting concept) by @spacemt354 . To fill in any gaps.

Just spitballing ideas :D

On an unrelated note I'm sensing a reboot for the newsletter in the upcoming weeks ;)
I've just been released and am ready to help out @Magic Feather

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom