An update on MJ's condition

OmegaKnight

Original Poster
As some of you may have heard last night, Bonny and Andrew had to take MJ to the hospital because she wasn't feeling well. She started having seizures due to low blood sugar. I just got off the phone with Bonny and she told me that they are having trouble stablizing the blood sugar level and they are still in the ER, waiting a transfer to Arnold Palmer hospital. As soon as they get a room there, she is going to let me know. I am going to ask as well that you keep them in your thoughts and prayers and if you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will update this more as soon as I find out more information.

lunalovegoddess

I've had my share of emergency room visits with Bryanna, so I can understand how frustrating it can be when they have difficulty accomodating the child's needs. I know that the hospital staff are doing their best, but it's easy to get impatient with them when you are worried.

I hope they get her a room soon, and are able to stabilize her blood sugar.
I might give Bonny a call for support, if you think that would help.

maggiegrace1

lunalovegoddess said:
I've had my share of emergency room visits with Bryanna, so I can understand how frustrating it can be when they have difficulty accomodating the child's needs. I know that the hospital staff are doing their best, but it's easy to get impatient with them when you are worried.

I hope they get her a room soon, and are able to stabilize her blood sugar.
I might give Bonny a call for support, if you think that would help.

When I talked to her yesterday ..She said she wanted and needed all the support she could get...
I called her on her cell and she did not answer but she called me back when she could..So I am sure she would appreciate it ..and if she does not answer..she will return it when she is able too...:kiss:

maggiegrace1

Thats true Mad...
When I talked to her ..we had been worried because of the nissen..a procedure that they did with her stomach when she got the tube..Maggie had it also...and we both had heard that vomiting was not good if you had that..but Bonny had found out that that was okay because over time another layer of the stomach would cover the staples so there was no fear of them popping..but all of the retching was not that good regardless..if it was excessive..which it was.

maggiegrace1

tigsmom said:
Right, because you can't use a cell phone inside the hospital, especially the ER (with all the monitors).

Yes..She had told me to call and let it ring and she would call when she could get away....

maggiegrace1

Bonny Just called....They are waiting right now for them to come bring them To Arnold Palmer.The Dr.'s from there have been there to see her.They are giving her everything through her IV because she is still throwing up.

They need to find something that is not corn based.Andrew has to go back to work tommorow and Bonny will be there alone.
As soon as she gets a room she will let me or Nana know.
She said To thank you all for the thoughts and prayers and that she loves you all.

I will post again as soon as I hear something...

Maelstrom...Bonny said thanks so much for the text.

When I recieve the room # and phone # I will let you all know and if you would like to call her then you can PM me and I will give you the #...

Thanks..

DisneyBunny

maggiegrace1 said:
Bonny Just called....They are waiting right now for them to come bring them To Arnold Palmer.The Dr.'s from there have been there to see her.They are giving her everything through her IV because she is still throwing up.

They need to find something that is not corn based.Andrew has to go back to work tommorow and Bonny will be there alone.
As soon as she gets a room she will let me or Nana know.
She said To thank you all for the thoughts and prayers and that she loves you all.

I will post again as soon as I hear something...

Maelstrom...Bonny said thanks so much for the text.

When I recieve the room # and phone # I will let you all know and if you would like to call her then you can PM me and I will give you the #...

Thanks..

Thank you for the update! Give them our love. Here's hoping that the transfer goes well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom