Amusement Park Roadtrip - Midwest version - ride suggestions

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I'm currently on a weightloss journey and my goal is to lose enough weight to ride non-Disney rollercoasters again. I tentatively have this planned for next summer. I want to take 2 weeks

Any advice on top rides / not to miss from my stops is much appreciated!

.facebook_1467043909930.jpg

PUSH

Six Flags in Gurnee has some good ones - Raging Bull, Superman, Batman, X-Flight. X-Flight was my favorite, but it's short. Raging Bull is a classic, and the other two are nice as well.

I see you're going to be passing through near the Wisconsin Dells area. It might not be worth the extra money, but Mt. Olympus Water/Theme park has one of the best wooden rollercoasters you'll find called Hades. It's a looping wooden coaster. Other than that, there is really no reason to stop there, though. Just more food for thought!

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Six Flags in Gurnee has some good ones - Raging Bull, Superman, Batman, X-Flight. X-Flight was my favorite, but it's short. Raging Bull is a classic, and the other two are nice as well.

I see you're going to be passing through near the Wisconsin Dells area. It might not be worth the extra money, but Mt. Olympus Water/Theme park has one of the best wooden rollercoasters you'll find called Hades. It's a looping wooden coaster. Other than that, there is really no reason to stop there, though. Just more food for thought!

I went to Six Flags Gurnee when I was a kid (10ish?) but I don't remember anything about it. I was thinking about stopping in the Dells but I'm not a huge waterpark fan. I'll check out Hades though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom