american idol

Goofster

see I'm pulling for Clay for two reasons, one reason, I think clay is a better performer, but the other reason, I think Clay is definitely meant for Broadway, but since he'll be going there anyway, why not let him have a record deal before he does. Let him have a musical star career, or at least an album. The way I see it, Ruben is gonna be picked up by a record company anyway, america loves him, and I love that he's not a rapper, and Clay is gonna go to Broadway anyway, so why not let Clay win so that he can have an album, too.

I hope that made sense.:hammer:

SpongeScott

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
:hurl:

....and how AWFUL did Kelly Clarkson sound last night?!?!?!?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Geez, I didn't know if that was me or not, but her rendition of One Voice with everyone was HORRIBLE. The Top 3 this season blow her away.

Tigggrl

Scott, I wouldnt flame you! If you wanna see people go at it go to the AI boards...lol
Well, Ruben won, but according to the votes, there were only like 1,5oo votes that seperated them out of 24 MILLION!
Clive Davis also said that they were already recording albums for both of them, so Ruben won the popular vote, but both guys were signed and set up great!

FutureCEO

Clay looks like a goof and Ruban looks like a big teddy bear. I watched for the first time last night but both of them sunk. Kelly Clarkson was much better. These people didn't have no talent this season.

bizkid

Account Suspended
Original Poster
are you kidding? there is plenty of talent this season!! why do you think 8,000 people showed up clays' hometown to root him on??because of his looks? definitely not! did you see ow many people showed up for ruben? for look? i think not!! you must of been kidding when you said that, and by the way, KELLEY CLARKSON DID NOT SOUND TOO GREAT AT ALL LAST NIGHT!!!!!! you do have to remember though that during commercials, they change their outfit, which they did like 5 times, and she was running around on the stage like an idiot!!!!!!!! GO RUBEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BY HIS ALBUM (AND CLAYS!!)

go ruben!!!!!

bizkid

Account Suspended
Original Poster
hey its true....:lol: futureceo, i dont know what you were talking about.... if you thought they had no talent than you shouldnt of watched it..........:brick: :lol:

by the way, ruben or clay is WAY better sounding than kelley clarkson, matter of fact, i would bet kimberly locke sounds better

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom