american idol

bizkid

Account Suspended
Original Poster
well,
american idol is on tonight!the finals have arrived.

who are you going to vote for?

clay aiken or ruben studdard???

Attachments

• index_pic_clayaiken.jpg
    index_pic_clayaiken.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 120

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Isnt it great, a chance to promote totally talentless gits at the expense of proper musicians.

At last the UK is able to export back some junk .

Dont vote spend your dosh on buying some non corporate produced music.

MicBat

Ryan Seacrest drives me crazy!!...
I really don't like any of the final 2, so I didn't watch the finale...I wanted Carmen to win!! :)
Who won?

MicBat

Originally posted by sandjhooker
Carmen???? You've got to be kidding.
Nope! :D I only saw the show, like, 3 times and I liked her performances and her attitude. I didn't like Josh b/c I thought he had a bad attitude. I didn't really like ruben. He has an excellent voice, and all, I just didn't like his singing style.

SpongeScott

Originally posted by MicBat
Nope! :D I only saw the show, like, 3 times and I liked her performances and her attitude. I didn't like Josh b/c I thought he had a bad attitude. I didn't really like ruben. He has an excellent voice, and all, I just didn't like his singing style.
I'm from Alabama. It's state law that we all have to vote for him.

Tigggrl

Well, my 2 favs are actually the final 2...It was really hard to choose, so I didnt vote...I will be happy with either one..BUT...I have to say that Clay sealed it with "Bridge over Troubled Water"
Really showed what he can do...:sohappy:

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Tigggrl
Well, my 2 favs are actually the final 2...It was really hard to choose, so I didnt vote...I will be happy with either one..BUT...I have to say that Clay sealed it with "Bridge over Troubled Water"
Really showed what he can do...:sohappy:
*gets ready to be flamed for this*

Clay does have a good voice, but if I were to turn on the radio and heard Clay belting out Bridge Over Troubled Water like he sang last night, I would change the station because--in my opinion--he doesn't have a voice fit for something like that. Clay is not a pop singer unless they can do something with him in the studio. His first song last night, though unliked by Randy and Simon, could become a single for him on the radio. That is the first thing he has sung that could be contributed to a pop sound and marketability. Clay would be absolutely wonderful on Broadway--where he could belt out showstopper tunes with that booming voice of his, but as for a recording contract and hearing him on the radio, I don't think he's the best one for that. Ruben would do well with the smoothness of his voice to do R & B singing or gospel. However, and I don't know if anyone else caught this or not, but he doesn't seem to be in great vocal shape because he was winding down and getting tired in his voice and you could hear his raspiness.

Enough ranting--America has voted....we shall see. Both of them will be successful.

Okay... I really liked Clay back when I first heard him sing. But over the weeks, I just got sick and tired hearing his voice. He has a great voice but he overdoes so many songs. He would be great for Broadway. I feel like he is going to end up winning because yeah I think he was the better performer Tuesday night.

But I love Ruben and really think he deserves the title of AI more than Clay. He has such a cool, laid-back way about him that transcends into his songs. I think I would be more drawn to listening to his first single on the radio more than Clay.

So my vote goes for Ruben. As far as the saying "may the best man win", I don't think that Clay or Ruben have any better talent than the other. This is down to the wire, head to head, two great competitors. The vote is going to be close!

bizkid

Account Suspended
Original Poster
yea it is definitely going to be close. i just went to netscape.com and saw a poll, it asked which person would get your vote, clay or ruben, i voted, and saw that 52% said that clay had their vote and that 48% said that ruben had their vote. hey,were you really serious about wanting carmen to win?! she was one of the worst singers there! i think simon liked her for her looks...

ISTCrew20

I was going or Ruben 2 nights ago. But after last night, I am all for Clay, because he Wrote that song he sung last night and I loved that. Im tired of hearing ruben sing the same old SLOW, boring songs...Even though he is prob. not the straitest twig on the tree....CLAY ALL THE WAY

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom