american idol to use Walt Disney....

Walt_Disney

Original Poster
American Idol will be using the Walt Disney Theature next week for their show. I find it funny that Fox is using a Disney studio....

wdwmomof3

I saw that tonight. It has not been open very long I don't think, if it is the one I am thinking of in California. It is beautiful. :)

wdwmomof3

Let's just hope that he will get voted off that night. It sure would be a magical night for me. I know... that's mean.

CTXRover

Where is the Walt Disney Concert Hall?

It is located in LA. Its a great piece of architecture.

A google search found these photos of it: http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Walt DIsney Concert Hall&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

I might be mistaken, but other than the name, I'm not sure that the Disney Company has much monetary value in the piece of property. I believe it was built and named based off other funds from the Disney family, but I could be wrong.

I remember the building making news after it was built. Apparently the use of reflective pieces of metal along with the size and unique architecture of the building resulted in the sun reflecting off the building creating reflections that were blinding to people in nearby buildings as well as causing a significant increase in the temperature around the building. As a result, the architect and the construction team had to come back in a buff the metal to a less reflective surface. All that aside, I've heard its beautiful inside with amazing acoustics.

Epcotrob

It is located in LA. Its a great piece of architecture.

A google search found these photos of it: http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Walt DIsney Concert Hall&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

I might be mistaken, but other than the name, I'm not sure that the Disney Company has much monetary value in the piece of property. I believe it was built and named based off other funds from the Disney family, but I could be wrong.

I remember the building making news after it was built. Apparently the use of reflective pieces of metal along with the size and unique architecture of the building resulted in the sun reflecting off the building creating reflections that were blinding to people in nearby buildings as well as causing a significant increase in the temperature around the building. As a result, the architect and the construction team had to come back in a buff the metal to a less reflective surface. All that aside, I've heard its beautiful inside with amazing acoustics.

Still wont help Sanjaya. :hurl:

Nemo14

I could be mistaken, but I thought this was for the American Idol Gives Back concert, not the regular competition. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom