Am Having Trouble on My Disney Experience

travellerman

Original Poster
Is anyone else having problems getting to see their reservations on My Disney Experience mobile app? I"ve been using it for a while with no problems, but today I have been unable to look at my reservations on it. When I try it says , 'we're sorry, a blip in the network kept us from retrieving your information. Please try again.' Been doing it all day. Anyone else?
I"ve also had problems with online check in (its less than 50 days till my trip).

mouselover321

We had problems with the online check in for a while. It just wouldn't go through for some reason.
I was online one day and I decided I would try again and it worked for some reason. Very weird. Your's will probably start working soon xx

Gomer

Those "blips" seem to happen about 50% of the time for me when I access my hotel reservations or tickets through the app. Sometimes, it says there is a blip, but it takes you to the reservation anyway. If you are worried about the reservation itself, check MDE through the website as its not affected by the "blips". As far as the app goes, I hope FP+ selection isn't affected by the "blips". It will make it very difficult to update ride times and such on the fly while in the park if you can't access them through the app half the time.

ddrongowski

Those "blips" seem to happen about 50% of the time for me when I access my hotel reservations or tickets through the app. Sometimes, it says there is a blip, but it takes you to the reservation anyway. If you are worried about the reservation itself, check MDE through the website as its not affected by the "blips". As far as the app goes, I hope FP+ selection isn't affected by the "blips". It will make it very difficult to update ride times and such on the fly while in the park if you can't access them through the app half the time.
Last week while in the parks the blips did affect our FP+ selections a few times. Not a very good system at this point as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom