Alternatives to the dreaded pack?

Ember

So my 7 year old wants to carry his own stuff around the parks (his "grown-up" stuff aka his school id, his Disney dollars, and whatever change or rocks he finds lol). He's too young to be responsible for a wallet, but I don't really dig packs (no offense to those that do). Anyone know of any good alternatives for kids? It needs to be something he can't easily lose.

Ember

Original Poster
I wanted to get something besides shorts with zip pockets because he already has a billion pairs of shorts (none of which have zip pockets, which I think should be a requirement for boy shorts lol), so I wanted to get him something that wasn't a piece of clothing so that he could wear it with everything. I was thinking a little backpack, but I'm afraid he'll lose it. Maybe if I duct tape it to his back....

Upvote 0

fbp

5030-433_COA00-ALT-BODYBACK_view1_720x720.jpg

Upvote 0

Tink0102

It's called a wrist wallet and they sell them 2 in a pack for 4.94. Here's the site:
http://www.abcdistributing.com/Appa...ush&fm=leftnav&categoryId=cat51562&navCount=0

sorry I dont know how to do all that fancy like "Linking" stuff but hopefully you can copy and paste. Also this company usually only sells to ccompanies but they have a sister site who sales to individuals and they have the same stuff. Go ahead and take a look and in the meanwhile I will find their sister site's name.

Upvote 0

Tink0102

It's called a wrist wallet and they sell them 2 in a pack for 4.94. Here's the site:
http://www.abcdistributing.com/Apparel-+-Beauty/Purses%2C+Totes+%2B+Wallets/Set-of-2-Clever-Wrist-Wallets/prod630141.jmp?sorted=Y&navAction=push&fm=leftnav&categoryId=cat51562&navCount=0

sorry I dont know how to do all that fancy like "Linking" stuff but hopefully you can copy and paste. Also this company usually only sells to ccompanies but they have a sister site who sales to individuals and they have the same stuff. Go ahead and take a look and in the meanwhile I will find their sister site's name.
Wow...it turned itself into a link....how about that!

Upvote 0

Ember

Original Poster
http://www.abcdistributing.com/Apparel-+-Beauty/Purses%2C+Totes+%2B+Wallets/Set-of-2-Clever-Wrist-Wallets/prod630141.jmp?sorted=Y&navAction=push&fm=leftnav&categoryId=cat51562&navCount=0

Thanks. I'll take a look!

Upvote 0

Tink0102

The sister site is Lakeside Collections, but I just found out that ABC Distributing no longer sells to just companies. They now sell to individuals as well...so the link above should be all you need if you decide to try the wrist wallets.
I have also seen something called a neck wallet. You can find it on amazon. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Ember

Original Poster
The sister site is Lakeside Collections, but I just found out that ABC Distributing no longer sells to just companies. They now sell to individuals as well...so the link above should be all you need if you decide to try the wrist wallets.
I have also seen something called a neck wallet. You can find it on amazon. Hope this helps.
It does! Thank you! I think he's really going to like the wrist one.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom